ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Total Articles: 179
There are people who are suffering from obesity and on the other hand there are people who are struggling to put on some weight. Gaining weight is equally difficult as losing weight. Underweight people have skinny appearance which many a times makes them victim of fun. This is a matter of concern for both males and females as it indicates towards poor health conditions of a person. There are many reasons which can result in underdevelopment like genetic factors, weak digestive system, emotional stress, malnutrition, lack of sleep, hyperthyroidism, skipping meals, cancer, diabetes, anorexia, hormonal imbalances, excessive physical activity, tuberculosis, fasting, etc.
One can try following home remedies to gain weight naturally:
1. Drinking almond milk twice a day for two months.
2. Consuming energy booster foods such as banana is capable of adding calories to your body.
3. Taking peanut butter can help one to gain few kilos.
4. Potatoes support weight gain process as they contain carbohydrates.
5. Consume protein, carbohydrate and fiber rich bean soup daily for two months.
6. Consume egg as it contains calories, proteins, fats, minerals and vitamins which are very helpful in developing muscles.
One can use Mega Mass and D-Whey capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment to gain weight. These supplements not just increase weight but develop muscles also. Active ingredients of these capsules improve appetite to increase food intake which in turn increase nutrition in body. Digestion, absorption and metabolism of nutrients increase due to which cells and tissues get nourishment. These supplements promote blood circulation to increase energy production and muscle development. Nourishment prevents various deficiencies and hormone misbalance that affect healthy growth and development of body. Improved look and physique boost confidence of a person also. These capsules control metabolism and prevent excessive use of body fat for producing energy. Thus, body does not lose weight unnecessarily. This ayurvedic treatment to gain weight also controls production of stress related hormone to prevent stress that reduces appetite of a person.
Mega Mass capsules contain Safed Musli, Kapikachhu, Amla, Brahmi, Long, Arjun, Ashwagandha, Haritaki, Sonth, Kali Mirch, Shankhpushpi, Shatavari, Sowa, Jaiphal, Mulethi, Kesar, Lauh Bhasam, Malkangni, Gokhru, Chitrak, Vidarikand, Nagkesar, Kasni, Punarnava, Pipal, Podina and Shilajit. D-Whey capsules come loaded with Nagkesar, Punarnava, Kaunch, Bhringraj, Vidarikand, Ashwagandha Ext., Makoi, Amla, Shatavari Ext., Long, Safed Musli, Jaiphal, Brahikandh, Arloo, Malkangni, Pipal, Haritaki and Chitrak Ext. Herbs used in these capsules promote growth of muscle mass, increase density and strength of bones and increase positive effects of healthy diet and exercise also. These herbs stimulate thyroid gland and thus maintain metabolic rate in body. These herbs promote muscle development in body and this improves physical appearance of a person too. These natural herbs not only increase muscle mass but also maintain optimum health of a person.
The herbs used in this ayurvedic treatment to gain weight can help one to increase body weight without causing any disorders. Mega Mass and D-Whey capsules are completely herbal and therefore one can use these supplements for as long as he or she gets the desired results. Take this highly beneficial ayurvedic treatment to gain weight in a natural manner. It is recommended to use Mega Mass and D-Whey capsules for at least 3 to 4 months continuously to achieve excellent results.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan