ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Supplements For Acidity To Reduce Stomach Discomfort
Total Articles: 179
Acidity is a condition which causes burning sensation in chest and pain in stomach after eating spicy and heavy meals. It can happen any time to anyone irrespective of the age. Spices in foods react with hydrochloric acid and form gas that sometimes come back upwards and cause burning sensation and pain in chest. This is the actual reason behind heartburn in chest area. Acidity also leads to problems like indigestion, constipation, bloating and swelling in intestines and stomach. Instant relief from mild acidity can be achieved with home remedies.
Home remedies for acidity:
1. Basil leaves – The soothing and carminative properties of basil leaves give instant relief from acidity.
2. Fennel – This herb prevents indigestion and bloating caused due to gas.
3. Cinnamon – This natural antacid eases digestion and absorption of nutrients. This herb is also beneficial for healing gastrointestinal tract.
4. Buttermilk – Taking this drink after heavy meals normalize acidity in stomach instantly.
5. Jaggery – Its high magnesium content boosts intestinal strength. It increases alkalinity also in stomach.
6. Cloves – Carminative properties of this ingredient prevent formation of toxic gas.
7. Cumin - This ingredient acts as an acid neutralizer which aids in digestion and relieves stomach pain.
8. Ginger – This herb is anti-inflammatory in nature and acts as a great antacid.
9. Cold Milk – It is rich in calcium which prevents build-up of acid in stomach.
10. Apple cider vinegar – It helps in case when gastric glands produce insufficient acid and cause acidity.
11. Coconut water – It turns acid into alkaline in stomach and reduces burning sensation.
12. Banana – This natural antacid reduces acid reflux and normalizes digestion.
One suffering from severe acidity symptoms can use Herbozyme capsules which are powerful ayurvedic supplements for acidity. Active ingredients of these supplements improve functions of gastric glands that release hydrochloric acid and also improve enzyme activities to support digestion of food and hence reduce stomach discomfort naturally. This reduces chances of acidic gas formation that causes heartburn and stomach pain. These capsules contain ingredients which act as natural antacids and turn acid into alkaline in stomach. These ayurvedic supplements for acidity improve functions of gastric glands also which aids in digestion process.
Herbozyme capsules consist of the following herbs:
1. Poudina – It effectively calms and soothes muscles in upset stomach and improves digestion. It also gives relief from flatulence that causes discomfort in stomach and intestines.
2. Hing – This herb prevents problems like intestinal gas, intestinal worms, upset stomach, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome and flatulence.
3. Madhur kshar – This ingredient of ayurvedic supplements for acidity acts as a quick antacid which is helpful in treating metabolic acidosis and reducing stomach acid. It also treats heartburn effectively and neutralizes excess acid present in blood.
4. Satt poudina – It instantly neutralizes toxic gas, prevents nausea and headache caused due to improperly digested food.
5. Ajwain – This herb effectively treats indigestion, gas and flatulence problems. It possesses anti-hyperacidity property which gives relief from acidity and stomach ache naturally.
It is recommended to use Herbozyme capsules for at least 3 to 4 months to get long lasting relief from acidity and indigestion problems. These ayurvedic supplements for acidity are suitable for people of all ages. It is also suggested to avoid foods that cause acid reflux for preventing the recurrence of acidity.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan