ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Ayurvedic Medicine To Lower High Blood Pressure
Total Articles: 114
When the force exerted by blood on the arteries increases to a level that it starts showing symptoms of a health problem called hypertension. It is also called blood pressure. The hypertension can be systolic or diastolic. Systolic blood pressure is the pressure measured when the heart is pumping and the diastolic pressure is when the heart is resting between two heartbeats. This number is a standard measure of blood pressure. It differs in kids, adults and aged people. However, the normal blood pressure is 120 systolic by 80 diastolic.
Anything above 120/80 is called high BP and below 120/80 is low BP. If high BP is not controlled on time it may cause severe damage to the heart and result into coronary diseases and heart attacks, even paralysis. Kidneys, eyes and brain are at equal risk with a heart stroke.
Cause of High BP:
1. Age is a major factor in this disease. People of age group 40 to 60 are more prone to the risk of high blood pressure because the arteries start hardening and blood gets less space flow, due to which it exerts more pressure on the heart and impairs it's working.
2. Weight gain and obesity are also causes of blood pressure. The BMI ratio when increased put your heart in more work which results in pumping of blood with extra pressure and eventually hypertension. People who gain weight in the belly area are more prone to this risk.
3. Excessive intake of table salt, oil, spices, beverages with caffeine, junk and sticky food and alcohol, smoking are reasons why people suffer from high blood pressure issues. This is the reason why people in Africa and America are more affected.
4. Sedentary lifestyle, no exercise, long sitting hours increases the risk by 15%.
5. Men are more prone to high BP problems than women. But taking oral contraceptives can result in increased blood pressure in women.
1. Nausea, headache and vomiting
2. Pain in neck, chest, back
3. Blurred vision
4. In extreme cases - eye damage, heart strokes, kidney failure, vertigo.
Ayurveda suggests repairing lifestyle and exercising habits for getting rid of high blood pressure problems. Medications which are herbal in nature also help a lot more than the allopathic medicines. Out of the many useful remedies for hypertension, Stresx capsules are the best solutions.
Stresx capsule works as a heart tonic and is a safe and non-addictive way of healing hypertension. It works as a tonic and helps strengthen the muscles and arteries. It lowers the blood pressure and improves balance between circulation and cardiovascular systems.
These tonic supplements can also prove useful for treating high lipids, arterial diseases and as a general supplement to maintain heart health. Arjuna is the key ingredient of Stresx. The additional herbs like Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Shankhapushpi are all cooling agents which lower blood rate and maintain circulation. They also purify blood. These capsules are completely free of chemicals and hence have no side effects. They are hence counted as the best medicine for treating hypertension
Though many medicines are available for treating hypertension, physicians and dieticians advise people to balance their diet and meditate, exercise regularly to stay away from all heart problems.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan