ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Treatment For Hypertension, Lower High Bp Levels
Total Articles: 114
Imagine how much pressure would the hose or pipes have when the tap if full and water is gushing out of the pipes? This is exactly what happens to our heart when the rate of blood gushing in arteries and veins increases. If this pressure increases frequently, it results in arterial diseases and can raise the risk of heart attacks and other coronary diseases and potential damage to the nervous system or organs like eyes, kidneys and liver.
Studies have shown that one out of five people are suffering from hypertension today. The stressful life with hectic routine and tension from work or from personal life are the major causes of all heart related diseases. When the heart cannot take the pressure of competition and stress, it tends to give up. Toxic food at odd hours of the day leads to accumulation of acids in the digestive system which passes to the blood through our circulation system. These toxins and fats get accumulated in arteries thus causing hardening and increase in blood pressure.
Symptoms of High BP:
2. Pain in the chest and neck
Ayurveda aims at treating the problem from its root cause. Thus improving your physical activity and diet improves the health of your heart rapidly. Improving your diet will stop the accumulation of toxins in your blood and also fat content will reduce, this will in turn make your blood pure and the arteries will not harden. This will not put extra pressure on your heart, thus eliminating your high BP problem. Exercises like yoga, running, jogging, pranayama and meditation will reduce the stress levels and thus improve the breathing capacity of your body. This automatically reduces pressure on the heart.
Some other measures suggested by Ayurveda as a treatment of high blood pressure are:
1. Avoid meat, eggs, salt, pickles and caffeine
2. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol intake as it raises the heart rate
3. Lemon, parsley, garlic, ginger, amla, melons, apples, cottage cheese and skim milk should be a part of your daily diet
4. Brisk walking, meditation, gym and laughter club are the best solutions for making your mind and body relax.
Ayurvedic medications are also advisable for people who have increased trouble. These are herbal products which are chemical free and clinically proven, but still can be purchased without the prescriptions over the counter. Stresx capsules for hypertension relief are at the top of all such medicines. They are tested in labs and have proven effective in lowering blood pressure in almost 90% of the cases.
The ingredients of these capsules are all plant extracts. Taj, Brahmi, Aam, Shankhapushpi, Gul Chandni, Kesar, Champa, Shilajit etc., are all agents which pacify your heart and purify the blood. These capsules are also effective in lowering the heart rate, improving digestion, preventing blood clots, strengthening muscles and reducing fatigue. They also treat obesity if supplemented with balanced diet and ample water and regular exercise.
Thus, hypertension can be treated with Ayurveda from its root cause i.e. digestion and blood purification. If one keeps a track of eating and exercising daily, there will be no need of medicines but hypertension will be cured and prevented naturally with minimal efforts.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan