ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Commercial Real Estate Investment Declined By 66 Percent In Q1
Total Articles: 107
Property consultancy JLL covered that commercial real estate investment slumped by 66% to nearly US$700 million. The downslope was chiefly attributable to the deficiency of high-priced dealings during the quarter as the demands of investors were damaged by the rising list of vacancies and the record count of new completions. There is a profound drop down of Singapore commercial segment in the initial quarter of 2016.
In yearly foundation for first quarter of 2016, commercial property investment for Asia Pacific will potentially drop down by 5 percent to US$24 billion while investment intensity by value internationally is predicted to drop by 5 percent. Also, the prime office sector and excellent rates is forecasted to experience a drop down of lease approximately 10 to 20 per centum this 2016.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Sell House Quickly
2. 4 Reasons You Must Sell Your Home To House Flippers
Author: Nick Ruiz
3. Luxury Property In Greater Noida - Parsvnath
Author: Parsvnath Developers
4. Home Is A Place Where Your Soul Rests
Author: Soma Majumder
5. Happiness In The Abode
Author: Paul Roland
6. Where Should I Invest On Land In Hyderabad
7. Steel Scaffolding Is The Best And Safe For Construction Sites
8. What Are The Most Important Steps Needed To Be Considered At The Time Of Choosing A Builder?
Author: Rick Lopez
9. Duplex Villas For Sale Near Shamshabad Air Port
10. Luxury Flats In Thrissur | Builders In Thrissur | Luxury Apartments In Thrissur
Author: SD Developers
11. Role Of Rеаl Eѕtаtе Jоint Vеnturе Investors
Author: Paul Wright
12. Best Condos For Sale In Long Branch Nj
Author: Piervillage Lofts
13. The Essential Importance Of Hiring The Best Professional Mortgage Broker
Author: Peter Christopher
14. What Are The Most Interesting Facts Regarding The Housing Estate?
Author: Rick Lopez
15. Is “brexit Boredom” Boosting House Prices?
Author: Graham Flaherty