ALL >> Education >> View Article
Fees Structure Of Mba From Leading Institutes
Total Articles: 39
Today the internet has made all the tasks possible on the click of a couple of buttons on your laptop or mobile device. You can check out all the details regarding any and every course offered in India as well as abroad from the comfort of your home or office.
Among all the other alternatives available for Post Graduate studies MBA i.e. Master in Business Management is one of the most sought after courses in India as well as abroad. If you wish to carve a niche among the top entrepreneurs of the world you can surely go for a MBA Degree from top business schools such as XLRIs and IIMs. Business schools offer the flexibility to choose from full time or distance MBA or even Executive MBA for those who are already into jobs.
Fees Structure of MBA and Admission Process
The eligibility criterion for MBA programmes is more or less across all leading management institutes across India. Any graduate or equivalent degree holder with a minimum of 50 percent marks is eligible to apply for this programme. You need to appear for any of the Management Entrance Exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT, State CET or GMAT to be able to acquire a revered seat in one of the most elite management schools in India.
Once you score high in the common entrance exam you need to appear for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion round which is held individually by various management schools in India.
The call for interviews is based according to your CAT, MAT, CMAT etc. ranking. TheFees Structure of MBA programme offered by any of the leading business schools is mentioned clearly in their admission broacher. Generally the fee for regular courses is less than Executive MBA Programme.
The duration for an MBA programme is two years. You also need to take up a summer internship in the third or fourth semester of the MBA programme. Certain institutes also offer PGDM instead of MBA. Students often come up with the query that which is better an MBA degree or a PGDM.
There is as such no difference in the value of either of the post graduate qualifications. The technical difference between the two is that UGC recognized universities offer MBA Programme whereas the AICTE recognized institutes offer PGDM. Even the top business schools such as IIMs and XLRIs offer PGDM certificates to management aspirants. One of the popular B-schools in India is ITM. It has branches in major cities such as Mumbai, Noida, Warangal, Chennai and Bengaluru.
Check out the Fee Structure of MBA Courses at ITM Institutes website itm.edu
Education Articles1. Digital Learning: Easing The Course Rigor
2. Different Sources To Help You Through Leadership Assignment Writing
Author: Adam Jackson has been working as an academic write
3. The Oracle Fusion Scm Online Training |oracle Cloud Scm Online Training
4. The Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Cloud Financials Online Training
5. The Oracle Fusion Hcm Online Training | Oracle Cloud Hcm Online Training
6. Student Database Management System
Author: Nishant kumar
7. Top 7 Best Highest Paying Job In 2019 | High Demand Jobs
8. 15 Helpful Angularjs Tools For Developers
9. Python Programming Language
Author: Corporate School
10. Are Data Science Certification Courses Worth Doing?
Author: Durga Prasad
11. Sales Training In India | Dapa
Author: Mercuri India
12. Role Of The Fashion Institutes In Delhi In Creating The Future Of The Students Of Fashion Designing
Author: Anwar Ali
13. How To Do It Yourself Selenium Jenkins
14. 5 Frequently Asked Interview Questions Engineers Should Prepare For
Author: SIT Pune
15. Rajasthan Bstc Admit Card 2019
Author: yadav ashok