ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Which Custom Promotional Pens Are Right For Your Company
Total Articles: 62
We’ve all received a promotional pen from a company before. You carry it around with you and every time you take it out to use it; you look at the company name that is on the pen. This is what makes a custom promotional pen a popular promotional product.
These personalized pens are inexpensive but will give you more exposure than any other marketing product. Their appeal is universal, just about everyone can use a good pen. Choosing the right pen for your company is important. This is going to be your first impression to many people so you want to make sure that it properly conveys the image you want to project.
Here are some types of pens that are available through promotional marketing companies. Look through the list and decide which pen is best for you, your company, and your budget.
- Stick pens
If you have a small company or a business that is casual and fun, you can get away with a stick pen. They are the least expensive of all the pens and at $.08 to $0.15 each, they should fit in any budget.
- Click pens
Next up is the simple click pen. This is a pen where you click the top so the point comes out and you can then write with it. These pens come in a number of colors and different shapes, from slim to thick. These pens range from $0.25 to $0.45 each making them perfect for an established company to pass out to regular customers.
- Metal business pens
When it comes to big business, the pens become a little more costly, but the value of the customers can be more as well. Realtors, mortgage companies, home builders, all have businesses that attract customers who will be spending a good deal of money with them. There are some beautiful metal business pens that can even be engraved giving them a polished look. The price for these high-end writing instruments runs from around $1.09 to $1.89.
- Executive pens
These pens are the most expensive and are usually given out to specific clients. They are also given out to reward employees for a job well done. Executive pens can be made from polished metals or even wood. These pens make an indelible impression with their high quality materials. Everyone feels special when they have a really nice pen to write with. The price of executive pens starts at around $2 each and goes up depending on the materials used to make them.
There is no denying that custom promotional pens are the best and least expensive way to get your name out to the public. People use pens and they share them with others giving you even more exposure. They are perfect giveaways at trade shows and special events thrown by your company. When people use your pen they will be reminded of your company so make sure you select the pen that you feel best represents your business.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Brighten Her Day With The Best Birthday Flowers!
Author: Butch Johnston
2. Why Wooden Artwork Gifts Are The Best Ideas
Author: Vineyard Details
3. Best Kundan Meena Necklace Sets Online At Low Rates
Author: MK Jewellers
4. Know The Brief Information On Ebikes, Water-skis & Kayak Rental
Author: Jason Verhoeff
5. Mens Leather & Silver Bracelets Is Accessorizing The Young At Heart
Author: Andrew Wilson
6. Why Consider To Purchase Cool Mens Leather & Silver Bracelets For Your Outfit?
Author: Andrew Wilson
7. Reap The Advantages Of Aquarium Water Heaters
Author: John Smith
8. The Significance Of The Aquarium Fish Night Light Lamp
Author: John Smith
9. How Nice Bangles Design Can Make You Look Trendy?
Author: Akshay Gawli
10. Revamp Your Wardrobe With Cool And Fancy Tops For Girls
Author: Vivek Patel
11. Evaluation Of Olansi Negative Ion Air Purifier
Author: Mahlasdjen Gurajasdnei
12. Find Best Mirror Screen Protector Iphone 7 To Prevent Scratches And Damages To The Mobile Display Sc
13. Few Tips To Follow While Buying Watches Online In Singapore
Author: Stuart James
14. Wear Safety Shoes & Work Confidently
Author: Rohan Sinha
15. Clever Clothing Ideas To Save Money On Your Wardrobe
Author: Jakob William