ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Must Keep Cockroaches Out Of Restaurants
Total Articles: 37
Most people who go out to eat in restaurants never want to see any types of bugs where they are, but most will draw the line at cockroaches. Seeing just one little cockroach could cost you a lot of business, especially once the buzz hits the Phoenix social media feeds. Why? Because one little cockroach means there are many more that that haven’t been seen.
How can you prevent a PR disaster like this one? Some simple roach control methods could help. Here are a few you may want to try.
- Proper food storage is a great way to prevent a cockroach problem. Like most pests, cockroaches need only a few things to survive, but food is one of them. If you choose the most durable plastic containers with tight lids, you seriously reduce the risk of a pest control problem like cockroaches.
- Eliminate standing water. Just as they need a solid source of food, cockroaches also need easy access to water, and if you have any standing water issues in or around your restaurant, you’re far more likely to develop a cockroach problem.
- Seal everything. You’ll want to take a close look at the floor, your walls, and your equipment to find all of the possible cracks and crevices. Seal them up with silicon caulking. If you have a bigger area that has become a problem you may want to add some expanding foam to the area.
- Clean, clean clean. Your kitchen and dining room cannot be clean enough. You’ll want to make sure all of the equipment in the kitchen is designed for easy cleaning. All of your equipment should be off the ground at least six inches or on casters so the floor under it can be easily cleaned. Everything should be cleaned on a regular basis. Garbage containers should be emptied on an as-needed basis, but certainly after each service.
- Get rid of the cardboard. You probably get lots of supplies in cardboard boxes. As soon as possible, get rid of that cardboard and get it out of your restaurant or storage area. It can harbor problem cockroaches.
- Conduct routine inspections of your entire restaurant. A pest control professional can help you with this task, but you could also handle it on your own. Look for any evidence of cockroaches. You may even want to keep glue traps nearby just to help you decide (early on) if you have any problems.
More than anything else, you’ll want to find a professional Phoenix pest control company to help. Most can conduct an evaluation of your restaurant to help you identify any potential problem areas, but also help you deal with problems you already have in your restaurant. If you don’t already have a service in mind, find one you can trust right away.
Article Source: Invader.net
Home and Garden Articles1. What You Need To Know When Hiring An Animal Communicator?
Author: Miranda Alcott
2. Things To Know About The Retractable Roof Awnings
Author: Steve Nakousis
3. Why Do Pools In Florida Have Screens Over Them?
Author: Aluminum Master LLC
4. Can You Handle Life Without Air Conditioning?
Author: Andrea Anibal
5. Adorn Your Bathroom In Desired Way With Renovation Process
Author: Remer Australia
6. Where To Find The Best Discount Tile Flooring
Author: Maheshwari Impex
7. Main Features Of Central Air Conditioner
Author: Henri Dylan
8. 5 Best Height Adjustable Automatic Ergonomic Office Chairs To Bring Some Calm And Comfort Into Your
Author: rumpa saha
9. Understanding What An Estate Planning Attorney Does
Author: Jimmy Walid
10. Preparation Steps For House Painters
Author: Olivia William
11. How To Avoid Getting Ripped Off When You Hire A Painter
Author: Sam Philippe
12. Interior Designers Create Your Own House
13. How A Specialized Garage Door Service Enhances The Performance Of Your Garage Doors
14. Seven Protective Systems By Action Door In Southwest Florida
Author: Action Automatic Door and Gate
15. A Detailed Overview About Several Benefits Of Hiring Garage Door Installation Company In La
Author: Katherine Branson