ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Properly Use Power Bank External Battery?
Total Articles: 16
1. How to charge the power bank ?
First find the dedicated charging head with logo, connect it in the attached universal adapter data lines, and plug the charging head into the charging port of the power bank external battery (round mouth). Then plug the other end of the standard USB port in the computer's USB port, or a 5V output USB charger (our cell phone chargers are using the 5V output voltage USB interface, such as Apple cell phone charger), so you can charge the power bank.
2. How the external battery is fully charged?
There are generally four LED lights on the power bank, which is the indicator light for charging status. When charging, the LED lights flash, and lights will gradually increase the number of flashing from 1 to 4 according to the amount of power. When the four led lights turn on and stop flashing, it means the power bank is fully charged.
3. How to calculate the times the power bank manufacturer charges the phone?
If the phone's battery capacity is 1500MAH, and 20000mah external battery , is it able to charge 13 times (4400 divide 1500)? First, we should be clear that this kind of calculating the number of charging times is wrong; you cannot simply divide the power capacity of the battery by mobile phone battery capacity. The identified capacity of all power bank products refers to the internal lithium-ion battery capacity, which does not mean the capacity emitted by the power bank when charging the battery. The nominal voltage of digital products, communications equipment battery is 3.7V, which is 4.2V when being fully charged, and the nominal voltage of power bank built-in lithium ion battery is also 3.7V, and is 4.2V when it is fully charged. The voltage range of power bank cannot directly charge the battery.
The power charger should automatically boost the power bank built-in polymer batteries voltage to the charging voltage required by the external charging equipment through built-in intelligence boost circuit, typically 4.2V-5V, this boost process will result in part of loss; circuit and the connector part have some capacity loss during the charging, so the output capacity of power bank is not as high as the capacity of built-in polymer batteries. Directly dividing the capacity of perfume power bank by battery power capacity to calculate charging times is incorrect.
Home and Garden Articles1. Gain Perfect Peace Of Mind With Excellent Flow Of Hot Water
Author: Hot Water Tank Winnipeg
2. How Long Should An Exterior Painting Lasts?
Author: Martha Navas
3. The Best Ways To Find House Cleaning Services
Author: Sree Man Power
4. All You Need To Know About Drain Maintenance
Author: City Wide Pro Plumbing
5. Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Bathroom Remodel?
Author: Logan Daniel
6. Key Reasons For A Toilet Leaking At The Base
Author: Citywide Plumbing
7. Choosing The Right Flooring Suitable For Irish Climate
Author: Dylan Holland
8. Reasons To Join Hands With The Professional Furnace Repair Expert
Author: Climate Change YVR
9. How To Keep Your Carpet Clean If You Have Pets
Author: Gary Jacob
10. Uplift The Appearance Of Your Room With Professional Curtain Cleaning
Author: Marisn Mackle
11. Why You Need To Have Professional Carpet Cleaning Service Done
Author: Marisn Mackle
12. Things You Need To Know About Concrete Flooring
Author: Angela Joseph
13. Types Of Flooring Materials And Where You Can Use Them
Author: Alex B Arnorld
14. Kitchen Cabinet Corner Door Hinges
Author: Adam Smith
15. Bathroom Lighting - Integral Component Of The Bathroom Interior