ALL >> Health >> View Article
Does Herbal Supplement Help In Controlling Diabetes?
Total Articles: 9
Diabetes refers to a group of diseases related to metabolism under which a person suffers from high blood sugar level. The two basic causes of diabetes relate to pancreas producing insufficient amount of insulin and cells being unresponsive to the insulin produced. The disease leads to polydipsia characterized by increased thrust, polyphagia meaning increased hunger, and polyuria manifest in increased urination. The body condition under which insulin produced is not sufficient to use up the sugar content in the blood is referred as Type 1 diabetes. This type of diabetes is also called juvenile diabetes. The Type 2 diabetes refers to the condition under which cells are incapable of utilizing the insulin produced, and usually, is accompanied with complete insulin deficiency, and is also called adult-onset diabetes. The third type referred as gestational diabetes afflicts pregnant women who were not diagnosed diabetic prior to pregnancy.
Uncontrolled or untreated diabetes cause serious complications in the form of ketoacidosis as well as non-ketotic hyperosmolar coma. Chronic diabetes may lead to renal failure, retinal damage, and cardiovascular diseases. Hence, proper treatment of diabetes is imperative so that its parameters are under control. Blood pressure and body weight should be regularly checked and kept under control.
Both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are not curable, but they can be managed by medication and lifestyle changes. The gestational diabetes which affects pregnant women disappears after child birth. With the availability of insulin, the treatment of diabetes has become easy, and can be controlled successfully with medications and lifestyle changes. However, most of the medicines available treat only the symptoms and rarely take into consideration root causes of the disease. Moreover, these medicines have harmful side effects.
Hence, one suffering from this disease may safely take Diabkil capsule which is an herbal preparation highly effective in controlling all types of diabetes. Most of those suffering from this disease complain of weakness, giddiness, and body ache. This capsule takes care of all these, and the person concerned gets great relief from all these by using the capsule just for a couple of weeks. It lowers effectively the blood sugar level by promoting production of Beta cells responsible for insulin production in the body. It contains natural herbs as its constituents, and thus, is completely safe without any side effects. It nourishes body cells and tissues, and prevents retinal as well as cardiovascular diseases from developing in diabetics.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan