ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Mobile Website Design For Sme's
Total Articles: 53
Mobile phone processors are getting faster and the screens are getting more detailed with higher resolution screens. We are using them more than ever. A broader age group are using phones too. Apple really cracked the 'mobile computer' and it's happened much faster than we all expected. With this in mind small business owners need to act fast in providing a mobile version of their company website. It need not cost a fortune and the benefits come fast.
Any company that’s serious about marketing and promotion has a mobile-friendly version of its regular website. Without one, the frustration experienced by attempting to access a normal site on a mobile device brings businesses the risk of annoying both potential and existing customers.
What are the benefits of a mobile website?
A mobile website is stripped down of all unnecessary content and optimised for navigation by fingers rather than a mouse or trackpad. As a result, it fits into the smaller amount of space available on mobile screens and loads in a fraction of the time that the full-scale version would on the same device. This is key for users who are on the move and want information instantly.
With sources estimating that nearly a third of mobile phone owners browse the Internet on their handsets, the audience for mobile browsing is significant to say the least.
With smart phone and web-enabled phone users often belonging to specific demographic groups, businesses can use mobile websites to target customers within those groups.
With Google claiming that the addition of a phone number to a web advertisement can increase click through rates by 6%, the use of click-to-call buttons on mobile sites can potentially bring similar increases.
Higher search engine rankings
There is evidence to suggest that in searches made on mobile devices, mobile websites are taking priority over regular ones in results returned.
If you already have a regular website, then building a mobile version is a relatively straightforward process. This allows your web designer to keep down the hours they spend on it and pass on the reduced costs to you.
We offer a mobile version of an existing website from just £200. Call or email for help.
Written by Mark Stringer, MD of Ahoy Creative an agency specialising in web design in Manchester.
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose The Best Company For Web Development Solutions India?
Author: Narendra Suthar
2. Top Seo Company In India | Best Web Designing Company In Delhi
Author: sagar jha
3. Important Challenges Your E-commerce Provider Should Take Care Of
Author: Appcode India
4. Tips For Locating Office Space For Rent In Nj
5. Benefits Of Migrating To Shopify
6. Responsive Web Design Company Cochin
Author: Magiccodz Software Solutions
7. Why You Should Keep Up With The Latest E Commerce Business News
Author: Jacob Alex
8. Globalise Your Sales And Services With The Help Of Digital Marketing Experts
Author: Samya Banerjee
9. Pros And Cons Of Using Ppc Advertisements
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Trends In Mobile Application Development 2019
Author: Webclues Global
11. Top 10 Powerful Marketing Strategies To Promote E-commerce Website In Serp
Author: Kalpana Singh
12. How To Improve Your Bigcommerce Store In The New Year?
13. Why Outsource Your Website Development To A Web Development Company In Gurgaon?
Author: Netleaf software
14. The Best New Jersey Seo Company For Your Business
Author: Reclaim Digital
15. Latest Web Design Trends A Web Designing Company In Gurgaon Can Help Implement
Author: Netleaf software