ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Total Articles: 256
You create RSoP queries by first creating an RSoP query console and then configuring the RSoP query by using the Resultant Set Of Policy Wizard. You can also create an RSoP query from the Active Directory Users And Computers console (for domains, OUs, computer accounts, and user accounts) or the Active Directory Sites And Services console (for sites). However, if you create an RSoP query from the Active Directory Users And Computers or Active Directory Sites And Services consoles, you must remember to save the query to 220-702 exam Tools for the query to be available on the Admin?istrative Tools menu.
To create an RSoP query with the Resultant Set Of Policy Wizard Logging mode, com?plete the following steps:
1.Click Start, and then click Run.
2.In the Run dialog box, type name in the Open box, and then click OK.
3.In the MMC, from the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-In.
4.In the Add/Remove Snap-In dialog box, click Add.
5.In the Add Standalone Snap-In dialog box, select Resultant Set Of Policy, click Add, and then click Close.
6.In the Add/Remove Snap-In dialog box, click OK.
7.In the MMC, right-click the Resultant Set Of Policy icon on the a 220-701 RSoP Wizard console, and then select Generate RSoP Data.
8.In the Welcome To The Resultant Set Of Policy Wizard page, click Next.On the Mode Selection page, shown in Figure 11-1, select Logging Mode, then
On the Computer Selection page in the Resultant Set Of Policy Wizard, shown in Figure 11-2, select This Computer, or to search for a different computer, click Another Computer, and then click Browse to select the appropriate computer. If you want to display user policy settings only, click the Do Not Display Policy Settings For The Selected Computer In the Results check box. Click Next.
On the User Selection page, shown in Figure 11-3, select Current User to view policy settings for the current user, or to search for a different user, click Select A Specific User, and select a user in the list. If you want to display computer policy settings only, click the Do Not Display User Policy Settings In the Results check box. Click Next.
On the Summary Of Selections page, shown in Figure 11-4, review your selections. Click Next.
13.On the Completing The Resultant Set Of Policy Data Wizard page, click Finish.
14.The RSoP console opens. Click the folders in the a+ exam papers console tree to view the data in the details pane.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Suitecrm Workflow And Scheduler Management – How To Make This Work
2. Nsa Expands Its Role In The Infor Partner Network
Author: Neil Smilowitz
3. What Drives The Global Distributed Antenna Systems Market?
Author: Andrew Thomas
4. Which Internet Service Provider Offers The Best Internet Plan In Canada, Ontario?
Author: CanNet Telecom Inc.
5. Ethical Hacking Course | Hacking Course
Author: rekha ydv
6. What Is A Home Security Systems Melbourne Services And How It Works?
7. How Important Sevenmonies Managed Service Providers Are To Scale Your Business
8. Data Center Security: Controlling Possible Threats
Author: Insights Success
9. How Do Warehousing Companies In India Help Businesses?
Author: kumar ram
10. Sas Program And Its Diverse Features
Author: Adela Armstrong
11. Why Should I Install Security Systems Melbourne In Business?
12. Migration From On-premise Application To Aws Public Cloud
Author: Connectio It Pvt Ltd
13. Cloud Computing Can Make You More Secure
Author: Connectio It Pvt Ltd
14. Bitdefender Family Pack - Reviews, Specification, Pricing, Download
Author: Steves k
15. Things You Should Remember While Installation Of Cctv Cameras At The Hotel
Author: Emily Thomas