ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Total Articles: 1
Sperm of men can be freeze for future treatment or to donate for the treatment of someone else. Usually, the donated sperm has to be isolated for three or six months and screened for infections before it being used by the recipient. The infertility specialist in Hyderabad, those are working in the Motherhood fertility centre, renowned top test tube baby center in Hyderabad take care of all this freezing of sperm. They do all the tests of the sperm before doing the treatment of male factor infertility. Because of this cautiousness and treatment now Motherhood fertility centre is becoming the best male infertility treatment centre in Hyderabad.
Before doing male factor infertility treatment, if you want to freeze your sperm, the infertility specialists suggest considering the following condition:
• If you are facing any medical treatment, that may affect your fertility.
• If you are about to have a vasectomy (surgical procedure for male sterilization or permanent contraception) and want sperm available if you change your mind about having (more) children.
• If you have a low sperm count or the quality of your sperm is degrading.
• If you have difficulty in producing a sperm sample on the day of male factor infertility treatment.
• If you are at risk of injury or death (for example, if you’re a member of the Armed Forces who is being deployed to a war zone).
• In case you're a male transitioning to a female and you want to preserve your fertility before you start hormone therapy or have reconstructive surgery.
How does sperm freezing work?
At first, the sperm has to be tested for any infection like HIV or hepatitis. This has no chance to freeze your sperm or you can store the infected sperm sample to prevent contamination of other samples.
Then you have to give your written informed consent to your sperm being stored and mention how long you want to keep its store.
At the fertility centre, the infertility specialists asked to produce a sample of sperm, that will be mixed with a special fluid (a cryoprotectant) to prevent the sperm from any damage during the freezing process. before freezing begin, usually, the sperm sample is divided into several containers called straw. This means not all of the sperm need to be thawed at once and it can be used in several treatments. Then the samples are cooled down slowly and plunged into liquid nitrogen. Before doing the treatment of male factor infertility using freeze sperm, the infertility specialists consider all these points.
How long can my sperm be stored for?
The storage period of sperm is nearly about 10 years. Though in certain circumstances, men can store their sperms for up to 55 years. The infertility specialist in Hyderabad can able to explain the circumstances whether you can do this.
In case you are changing your address, it is important to know your current address for the clinic where you have stored your sperm. It is very much important as if the fertility centre can’t reach you and they may have to take your sperm out of storage and allow them to decay.
Phone No: +91 9490026462
Health Articles1. 10 Common Myths On Adhd You Must Know! | Adhd Centre In Bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. The Merits Of Using The Invisalign Braces?
Author: Dental Wellness
3. Some Of The Most Common Practices Of Dental Care Procedures
Author: Erik Forster
4. Little Known Ways To Botox And Fillers Treatment
Author: Sona Shinde
5. Aids To Help Someone Rise From A Sitting Position
Author: Derry Hall
6. “biospringa”; A Food Supplement For Your Daily Nutritional Requirements
Author: Divya Pant
7. Transasia Bio-medicals’ International Hematology Range Backed By European R&d Is Now In Telangana;
Author: Anurag David
8. What Is A Canker Sore?
Author: Elite Dental Group
9. Guarana Seed Extract Caffeine Supplier Brings The Best Product For Market!
Author: William Rowe
10. The Liver Detoxification Tablets Can Surely Improve Your Health
Author: Herba Diet
11. The Most Commong Questions To Ask An Invisalign Dentist
12. Want To Prevent Type 2 Diabetes, Avoid Sugary Drinks
13. How To Recognize Fake And Real Ambien Tablets?
Author: Alicia Alvarado
14. Hernia Surgery In Ahmedabad- Advanced Option To Treat Hernia
Author: Nidhi Hospital
15. Dispose Your Medical Waste With Best Biohazardous Waste Disposal Company
Author: Herb Scott