ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Total Articles: 208
Not surprisingly, self-pleasuring is an act that is most often committed alone; indeed, social norms dictate that self-pleasuring in a public setting is unacceptable and frequently illegal. Of course, sometimes partners will include mutual self-pleasuring as part of their sensual lives, but in general it’s considered a private activity. However, in many places, people may take advantage of a self-pleasuring club, a situation in which men and/or women gather together to enjoy self-stimulating together. A man who practices good male organ health may find such a situation very agreeable—and the following can help him know what to expect during a visit to a self-pleasuring club.
- Do some research. Before attending a self-pleasuring club, find out a few facts in advance. Although many may have a “drop in” policy, some may also insist on advance knowledge of participants. Some ask for a name in advance, but anonymity is part of the game, so most accept whatever alias a person prefers to use. Also, it pays to find out whether the club is a “jacks” club (men only), a “jills” club (female only), or a “jacks and jills” club (both genders accepted). For a first-timer, he should figure out if he will feel more at ease or less self-conscious with a group of other men or with a group that includes women as well. (Please note, however, that in most cases, men are more into self-pleasuring clubs than are women—so even at a jacks and jills club, men tend to outnumber women by a significant margin.)
It also helps to know a few other basics before attending, such as: Does the club provide lubricant, or should a guy bring his own? What about paper towels/tissues for clean-up? Is there a charge to enter, and if so, how much? Often, questions like these will be answered on a club’s website.
- Respect boundaries. In a crowded club situation, there usually will be many different self-pleasuring groups. Some may involve many participants, some may involve only two people. Some may involve participants handling only their own equipment while others may involve hands roaming over other people’s bodies and genitals. Be aware that some people may want something different than what you want; if another person indicates they are not interested, don’t be insulted or take it personally—just accept this and move on.
- Touching only. Naturally, things get very intense and hot in a self-pleasuring club, and some people may want to move on beyond just self-pleasuring. Most of these clubs are set up only for self-pleasuring, and members are expected to follow those rules. If two (or more) participants feel like moving on to the next stage, they should arrange to do so elsewhere.
- Clean up after yourself. Clearly, a big reason a guy goes to a self-pleasuring club is to release seed. It is incumbent upon each individual to be a good and responsible guest and to thoroughly clean up after releasing. Also, it is generally considered acceptable to release on the floor but not, say, on a chair or other piece of furniture.
A guy will feel better at a self-pleasuring club if his member is in good condition, so regular use of a first-rate male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is encouraged. When other guys are looking at his equipment, he’ll feel better if the skin is smooth and toned, rather than dry and flaky—so he should select a cream with both a high-end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) to create a “moisture lock” for the male organ skin. The best cream will also include vitamin A, which has anti-bacterial properties to help fight persistent member odor—which can be embarrassing at a self-pleasuring club.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan