ALL >> Art >> View Article
Five Factors That Can Affect Television Advertisement
Total Articles: 26
Here are the reasons why all production companies in New York prefer to choose a television advertisement to make their customer aware of their product and to increase brand value for the company.
But before you go for the television advertisement you must know the following five factors that can affect the television advertisement to ensure a good return on investment by best video production studio:
● Time slot:Before you broadcast your advertisement on television you must research properly and make sure which time slot will be the best for you. The television program can be divided into various time slot such as morning, afternoon, evening, late night, etc. The evening is always found to be the best time as most people watch television during this time because at this time they back from their work and as such this time is called prime time.
● Available audience during a particular time slot:This is another important factor that you need to consider. If you choose a time slot to make sure how many audiences and of what age group of the audience has the habit of watching television during that period. For example, it is generally found that senior citizens watch television mostly in the morning, housewife, youth and children watches both in the afternoon session, the whole family watches during the evening time and adults generally watches the late night programs. So, you should know this watching habit to choose the perfect time for advertisement.
● Genres of programs:You also need to know which genres of the program will be the best for you to advertise. You can find television programs in various genres such as cartoons, drama, fiction shows, science show, teen drama, family drama, thrillers, comedy show, reality show, sports, news, etc. Before you advertise on a particular TV channel it is very essential to make sure which genres of television program will work the best for your product.
● Post Broadcast Research:This is another very essential factor that needs to be considered before you advertise your product on television with the help of commercial video maker. Some of the major post-broadcast researches are Television Viewership Rating (TVR), Television Rating Point (TRP), Television Viewership in Thousands (TVT), Gross Rating Point (GRP), etc. These ratings give you detailed knowledge about whether you are selecting the right channel or time slot for advertisement or not.
● Quality of the advertisement:Last but not least it is the quality of the advertisement that matters. You will never be able to grab the attention of your target audience until and unless you come out with a quality advertisement. As such video production NYC should make the TV ad in such a way that the audience finds it interesting and they enjoy it completely.
Susan Carlson is an expert author. He currently leads the content marketing department of Sinema Films(Video Production Company) located in New York.
Art Articles1. Mainstream Theater In Manipur
Author: Roshan Sorensangbam
2. The Joy Of Expression Through Abstract Art
3. Contemporary Art Online By Top Indian Artists
4. Photography Is An Art - Understand It Well!
Author: GTA Portraits
5. Meet The World’s Best Wedding Photographer
Author: Nancy Smith
6. Elevation Design For Small House
Author: anil kumar
7. Aone Interior Designer Jaipur
Author: Anil kumar
8. Zinnfiguren Bemalung Painting Is Easy And Affordable
Author: Fernando Enterprises
9. 6 Tips On How To Shortlist The Right Wedding Videographer
Author: Jaxon Floyd
10. 3 Interesting Ways To Advertise Your Company
Author: Alex R Dawson
11. Indian Tanjore Pintings
Author: meenakshi thakur
12. Pashmina Shawls And Scarves Online: The Top Choice For Buyers Worldwide
13. Michael G. Merhige Highlights Concerns Of A Monopolistic Media In Political Philosophy Thoughtful
14. Best Art Gallery And Landscape Paintings In Bangalore
Author: Bangalore Art Hub
15. Tattooing Styles: The Seven Major Choices To Try Now
Author: Alex Bunny