ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Use Bootstrap Dashboard Admin Template To Obtain The Ideal Admin Panel
Total Articles: 16
An admin panel is useful for every website. But, considering that a website requires a large amount of effort and resources, you’re probably looking for ways that will help you accomplish this task fast and easy. Well, you came to the right place, as Bootstrap is the solution you’ve been looking for. Just take a look at the steps presented below to get the perfect admin panel with Bootstrap’s help. We provide Dashboard Admin Template built with UI Kitt and 100+ plugins and Widgets.
1. Go for the template you like the most
Before you even start anything, you should have a clear view of what you expect from your admin panel. This way, you will have the ability to select the template that will deliver all the features you are looking to enjoy. Bear in mind that the number of Admin Dashboard Template is impressive, so if you don’t know what you’re looking for, you’ll waste a lot of time looking at every one of them that appears to be interesting enough.
2. Set up the design
The design of your admin dashboard should answer to your needs and requirements. But, when it comes to main elements, you should have a navbar at the top, a sidebar on the left, and a content area. In the content area, information should be displayed in the best way for your activity type. Whether you opt for graphics, pies, charts, or another type of form, it should be adequate for the data you are looking to display.
3. Start with installing helpful tools
Ideally, in this part, you should use tools meant to make your life easier. Gulp or Git are two tools you need to take into consideration before you actually start the coding part.
4. Do your best to be as organized as it is possible
It can be quite messy until you actually manage to set up the dashboard, so keeping all your files organized will help you be more effective at this part. Creating a special folder that will contain all the files required for your dashboard is one good way to do this.
5. Get the template you want
If you already found a template that will best suit your admin panel, it is time to download it. On the command prompt, you should proceed at changing the directory path, going for the project folder. Then, the next step is to start downloading the template.
6. Next, come the dependencies
Once you took care of the template, it’s time to install the dependencies. For this, use the “npm install” command for installing the dependencies in the node_modules folder from the package.json file.
7. Proceed to Gulp serve
“Gulp serve” is a command you should enter in the command prompt. This will make the index.html file of your selected template to open in the browser you’re using.
8. Create your dashboard by editing the code
This is the final step that will generate the admin panel you desire. You should start with the blank page available in the template you selected. Or you can choose to open the index.html page in the code editor you may be using. Start with the navbar, then work your way to the sidebar and, finally, take care of the content area.
Web Design Articles1. Trends In Digital Marketing Not To Miss!
Author: Best InfoTech Solution
2. User Interface Patterns
Author: Angular expert
3. Top Trends Followed By Ui Design Companies
Author: Vamsi Bandi
4. Why Is Magento The Best Ecommerce Platform
Author: Appcode India
5. Reach New Heights With Your Business Through Custom Website Design
Author: Robert Wilson
6. Take A Look At The Top Web Development Trends To Watch Out In 2019
Author: Pooja Dagar
7. Reasons Why You Should Undertake A Close Review Of The Companies Before Hiring
Author: Samya Banerjee
8. Ecommerce Marketing Strategies - Tips To Grow Sales
Author: Tom Clark
9. Mobile Application Development Company In Indore
Author: Nikhilesh Bhandari
10. Web Design And Development Company
Author: Neha Sharma
11. 7 Reasons Why You Need To Hire A Professional Web Agency
Author: Unknown Member
12. 4 Reasons Why The Retail Industry Should Invest In Mobile App Development
13. Grow Your Business Online: A Step-by-step Guide For Beginners
Author: Abhishek Patel
14. Importance Of Website Development Services For A Company
Author: Netleaf software
15. Tips To improve Your Graphic Design Skills.
Author: Bhavna yadav