ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Entrance Exams You Can Give After Graduation
Total Articles: 17
For some, a job after graduation is a top priority. While for others, the pursuit of higher education ranks at the top. And if you fall in the second category, then here are the top 5 exams that you could attempt to live your dream of getting into top universities for getting your masters.
Common Admission Tests, or simply CAT, is one of the most coveted, computer-based, entrance exams of India. Conducted by any of the top IIMs, the exam aims to shortlist candidates for the interview rounds, in case of IIMs, and for direct admission in case of other top government and private schools of management. Since 2011, IITs and IISc have also agreed to fill their management seats based on the scorecards of CAT.
The test screens applicants based on an online paper that consists of questions based on:
Conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education, CMAT( Common Management Admission Test) is an entrance test conducted at an all India level, to test candidates willing to pursue an MBA. Syllabus for this examination is almost the same as CAT, but however, the candidates clearing CMAT are not eligible for admission in IIMs.
3. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
If you aim to take admission in any of the premier government or private Engineering institutes of India for your M.Tech, then having a GATE report card is a must. To get a good score in GATE, candidates have to prepare well of their undergraduate engineering syllabus. Other than the syllabus of Engineering, the examination also has sections to test general aptitude, verbal ability, and general knowledge of candidates.
4. Joint Admission Test
JAM is an entrance exam given by B.Sc. graduates if they want to pursue their masters in science. The examination has a vast syllabus, and tests candidates for their knowledge and command in subjects at the graduate level, which are Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, etc. Institutes like IIT and IISc are the ones who ask for a JAM scorecard if a student wishes to pursue his or her Masters from these institutes.
For Admission in Foreign Universities
5. Graduate Management Admission Test
Conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), GMAT aims to test the knowledge of candidates aiming to take admissions in Foreign universities. The test has 4 sections, which are:
Analytical Writing Assessment
Integrated Reasoning Section
Section one tests candidates by asking them to write a 30-min essay. They are supposed to examine and analyze the arguments provided in the given piece and present the examiners with a proper reason and approach behind the essay. And while doing so, one must be aware of the right grammar usage.
Both section two and three are a technical one. In section two, 12 questions are given with a time of thirty minutes to solve them. The questions are based upon data tables provided along with the questions. Section three has mathematical questions, covering basic algebra, geometry, and arithmetic.
About the Author
Rahul Sharma runs an institute that prepares aspiring candidates for various post graduate programs. You can follow more of his blogs to prepare yourself for the same and to score well in Shekhawati University Result 2019.
Education Articles1. Digital Learning: Easing The Course Rigor
2. Different Sources To Help You Through Leadership Assignment Writing
Author: Adam Jackson has been working as an academic write
3. The Oracle Fusion Scm Online Training |oracle Cloud Scm Online Training
4. The Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Cloud Financials Online Training
5. The Oracle Fusion Hcm Online Training | Oracle Cloud Hcm Online Training
6. Student Database Management System
Author: Nishant kumar
7. Top 7 Best Highest Paying Job In 2019 | High Demand Jobs
8. 15 Helpful Angularjs Tools For Developers
9. Python Programming Language
Author: Corporate School
10. Are Data Science Certification Courses Worth Doing?
Author: Durga Prasad
11. Sales Training In India | Dapa
Author: Mercuri India
12. Role Of The Fashion Institutes In Delhi In Creating The Future Of The Students Of Fashion Designing
Author: Anwar Ali
13. How To Do It Yourself Selenium Jenkins
14. 5 Frequently Asked Interview Questions Engineers Should Prepare For
Author: SIT Pune
15. Rajasthan Bstc Admit Card 2019
Author: yadav ashok