ALL >> Health >> View Article
Crown And Bridges: All You Need To Know
Total Articles: 1346
A crown is a manufactured cap or covering placed on a tooth to restore function to the tooth that cannot be restored to the natural state. It is used when the tooth is discolored, cracked or broken and densely filled. Dentists use their expertise and modern technology to match the new crown to the shape and colour of your existing teeth. A crown would be placed on top of an implant to provide a tooth-like shape, cemented and structure to perform its functions.
Crowns are semi-permanent, meaning they sometimes need to be replaced with time, after 7-8 years, if properly managed. It improves appearance, shape and alignment of a tooth which gives it a natural look. The best dentists usually recommends a crown for you to cover a dental implant, replace a large filling, restore a broken tooth, strengthen damaged teeth to allow them to function normally again
A bridge on the other hand, is a structure that is attached to an area between the bone and the gum tissues. Bridges are normally cemented into position; it is shaped and works like natural teeth. Bridges that are installed well are not noticeable as it fixes bite placement between upper and lower teeth. A Dentist will design the ideal ceramic tooth to be inserted between the crowned teeth after assessing your teeth to confirm if you need a bridge.
How Do You Know When a Crown and Bridge is required
Crown and Bridge are used to repair dental problems and below are times when they are needed:
• To cover a discolored tooth
• To cover a broken or fractured tooth
• After root canal treatment
Crown and Bridge require the same care as the natural teeth. Brush your teeth twice a day to reduce any dental problem.
Find more information relating to Dentist office near me, and dentists in Planotx here.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan