ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Luxury Bathroom Design Ideas
Total Articles: 3
Luxury Homes are extravagant in every aspect and keen observation and interest is required by any Interior Designer or Residential Architect to bring out the best design solution. Designing a luxury bathroom is a very intricate task. There has to be proper approval from the clientele and availability of materials and skilled laborers.
There are numerous existing catalog designs to choose from. But the Luxury Clientele often prefers unique design solutions. This might get tricky at times. But this is where most of the talent spills out and a perfect platform to experiment new designs and thoughts for the residential architects.
Luxury Bathrooms aren’t like any other normal bathrooms. Every stroke and splash of color need utmost importance and can’t get away with four walls and a shower. Each piece has to be of high quality and should meet the design standards of a Luxury Bathroom. Read along to find ideas of designing a Luxury Bathroom.
All Marble Bathroom
All marble look is usually easy to achieve. But the task lies in choosing the right marble with the right stains. Choose for a beige shade with minimal stain as it creates an elegant look. The counter also can be stacked with the same material. Neat cubicles for storage of essentials in white works best. The Vanity Mirror in a circular no-frame style is most appreciated. Metallic small pendant lights hanging down the ceiling completes the look along with small houseplants.
Matte Black for Luxury Bathrooms? Yes. They aren’t restricted to just the exteriors. But they make the interiors look sleek and chic. A clear glass partiton with no frame works best for the shower cabinet and can be introcuded with a few smart technologies of steaming and smart water heaters to make the experience a more pleasurable one. All faucets can stay in stainless steel and the commode can be of a dark grey shade.
Defintely the other options are truly aesthetic. But the aesthetics here are given more importance. With all the trail led lights among the edges of the mirrirs and other components give a very elegant and luxury feel for the dweller. The Vanity being very aesthetic with the materials and clean lines. The backdrop being polished concrete gives a raw look. The bath tub behind the mirror is a very keen move. Faucets are brass to add some more elegance with the luxury provided.
Home and Garden Articles1. Gain Perfect Peace Of Mind With Excellent Flow Of Hot Water
Author: Hot Water Tank Winnipeg
2. How Long Should An Exterior Painting Lasts?
Author: Martha Navas
3. The Best Ways To Find House Cleaning Services
Author: Sree Man Power
4. All You Need To Know About Drain Maintenance
Author: City Wide Pro Plumbing
5. Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Bathroom Remodel?
Author: Logan Daniel
6. Key Reasons For A Toilet Leaking At The Base
Author: Citywide Plumbing
7. Choosing The Right Flooring Suitable For Irish Climate
Author: Dylan Holland
8. Reasons To Join Hands With The Professional Furnace Repair Expert
Author: Climate Change YVR
9. How To Keep Your Carpet Clean If You Have Pets
Author: Gary Jacob
10. Uplift The Appearance Of Your Room With Professional Curtain Cleaning
Author: Marisn Mackle
11. Why You Need To Have Professional Carpet Cleaning Service Done
Author: Marisn Mackle
12. Things You Need To Know About Concrete Flooring
Author: Angela Joseph
13. Types Of Flooring Materials And Where You Can Use Them
Author: Alex B Arnorld
14. Kitchen Cabinet Corner Door Hinges
Author: Adam Smith
15. Bathroom Lighting - Integral Component Of The Bathroom Interior