ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Rockman - Passenger Car Alloy Wheels
Total Articles: 23
The performance advantages of alloy wheels over steel wheels, as they are often several pounds lighter per wheel - less weight means quicker acceleration and faster stopping. ... In extreme driving conditions, alloy wheels are better able to dissipate heat away from brake components than their steel counterparts are. The passenger car alloy wheels are different from the scooter alloy wheels in terms of both size and performance. Here Rockman Industries offers the most effective and efficient alloy wheels.
Rather Rockman Industries are the leading alloy wheel manufacturers with diverse range of alloy wheels for the customers. We have been providing this service since 1960’s,today the company is a leading Aluminum die casting components, machined & painted assemblies supplier to world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer and renowned automobile OEMs. We offer two types of alloy wheels with installed capacity of 5.8 million wheels annually. We manufacture alloy wheels using a seven-step procedure with effective results. The alloy wheels have the melting capacity of 1.2 tons/hour and 7 tons holding capacity furnace with on line degassing system.
Besides alloy wheels, we are also the leading automotive component manufacturers. Alongside tires and wheels, we also provide testing and consultative support for a range of automotive components. From hoses to belts, turbochargers to electrical components, Rockman works with your development team to qualify product performance and durability. We offer wide ranges of starter chain, drive chain, cam chain, sprocket, steering cone set.
Originally developed for the aerospace industry, carbon composites have now been recognized to provide an extremely cost effective solution for furnace fixture applications. The unique attributes of CCI’s Carbon/Carbon composites offer important advantages over both metal and graphite fixtures. Rockman Industries manufacturing technology allows a wide variety of sizes and geometries to fabricate. We are able to provide such quality carbon composites is only because of the technology and facilities we have. In addition, we have an in house research and development center to provide effective results.
Our carbon composites used in various industries and one such industry where we feel proud to be associated with is the aerospace industry. The aerospace composites is an increasingly important innovation in the aerospace industry is the use of composite materials, as these enable designers to overcome the barriers created by using metals. Composites are essentially materials made up of two or more phases or constituent parts, predominantly plastics reinforced with carbon fibers. Rockman Industries is one of the leading carbon composites manufacturer with amazing results.
The best part of our service is that it is available at various cities. Currently we have five plants located at, Haridwar, Ludhiana, and Chennai & Bawal we have capacity of more than 65000 tons of aluminum processing annually. We have expertise in all the three casting processes (GDC, LPDC, and HPDC). Customers looking for quality automobile components and services should definitely get in touch with Rockman Industries.
Automobiles Articles1. A Quick Comparison: Mazda Cx-9 V Toyota Kluger
2. How To Get A Car Loan With Poor Credit Score?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Updates To The Skoda Karoq And Kodiaq Announced
4. How To Know The Advantages Of Choosing Commercial Car Servicing?
Author: Kim Jordan
5. Auto Repair Services - How To Get The Repair Work Done At The Right Auto Shop?
Author: Justin Gabriel
6. How To Know About The Automobile Shop Work Execution?
Author: Rickey Gregg
7. A Brief Understanding Of The Junk Car Removal Services In Mississauga
8. Things To Consider Before Test Driving A Mercedes Benz
Author: Prashant Agarwal
9. Know About The Starting Of Motorcycle Which Is Taking The World By Storm
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Ride With The Perfection With These Professional Cab Service Providers
Author: jack pero
11. Know How To Get Good Prices In Exchange Of Your Severely Wrecked And Damaged Automobiles
Author: Jesse Alison
12. Four Important Things To Consider Before Selling Your Old Car
Author: Lachlan Ruth
13. Best Reasons Why Conveyance From A Location Is Now Easy With All Inclusive Cab Services
Author: Max Brier
14. Wiring A Shore Power Plug | Boosting Rv Safety, One Shore Power Plug At A Time
Author: Tony Barber
15. Want To Reach At Your Destination? Hire Stansted Airport Professional Cab Drivers