ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
3 Ways To Save Money When Off-roading In Your Skoda Kodiaq
Total Articles: 35
The Skoda Kodiaq is a fantastic medium SUV with plenty of exciting features, top technology and a host of safety features. This is a great vehicle to take off road, but many drivers don’t take advantage of its all terrain prowess. For some drivers, it’s a lack of time, but others may be put off by the costs of taking their Kodiaq off the road. It’s true that it does cost money to off road, but if you follow these three simple tips, it will be a lot more affordable.
1. Driving Off Road is a Skill
The Skoda Kodiaq price is an amazing value proposition when you understand how much performance and kit that you get for the money. However, no amount of technology and/or equipment will compensate for a bad driving style when you leave the road. Driver assistance technologies have come a long way, but good judgement and solid driving skills are vitally important. When you first venture off road, you will soon discover that many aspects of driving on the road are pretty much useless. Driving off road is an entirely new proposition and some drivers never truly make the transition. It takes time to truly hone a skill and off road driving is no exception. When you learn how to properly drive off road in your Skoda Kodiaq, you will appreciate the experience more, and you will save money. Well trained drivers will be less likely to get into an accident that causes damage, and they will use far less fuel to navigate the challenging terrain.
2. Learn All About Tyre Pressures
A great deal of the off-roading experience comes down to the tyre pressures on your car. This is almost an art form, different types of terrain can be made easier to drive through if you can get your tyre pressures correct. Both the handling and the ride will be vastly improved when you get the right footprint for each tyre on your Kodiaq. There are professional off-road specialists that can do this for you for a premium. However, it’s more fun if you do it yourself and you will learn skills that could get you out of trouble. All you need is a tyre pressure gauge, a tyre inflator and the willingness to learn.
3. Pack Your Kodiaq with Purpose
When you venture off road, you will need some extra equipment to get out of trouble. Some common sense items include a spade, extra water, some food, signalling flares, a radio, a jack, and some warm clothing. A lack of space means that we can’t compile a comprehensive list here and there are better sources of information. However, weight is the enemy of fuel economy and fuel costs money. This doesn’t mean that you should leave something vital behind to save money, but perhaps you can ditch anything that’s lurking in your boot that you won’t need.
If you’re interested in a new or used Skoda Kodiaq get in touch with us here at Skoda Perth and we will be happy to arrange a no obligation test drive for you at your earliest convenience.
Automobiles Articles1. A Quick Comparison: Mazda Cx-9 V Toyota Kluger
2. How To Get A Car Loan With Poor Credit Score?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Updates To The Skoda Karoq And Kodiaq Announced
4. How To Know The Advantages Of Choosing Commercial Car Servicing?
Author: Kim Jordan
5. Auto Repair Services - How To Get The Repair Work Done At The Right Auto Shop?
Author: Justin Gabriel
6. How To Know About The Automobile Shop Work Execution?
Author: Rickey Gregg
7. A Brief Understanding Of The Junk Car Removal Services In Mississauga
8. Things To Consider Before Test Driving A Mercedes Benz
Author: Prashant Agarwal
9. Know About The Starting Of Motorcycle Which Is Taking The World By Storm
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Ride With The Perfection With These Professional Cab Service Providers
Author: jack pero
11. Know How To Get Good Prices In Exchange Of Your Severely Wrecked And Damaged Automobiles
Author: Jesse Alison
12. Four Important Things To Consider Before Selling Your Old Car
Author: Lachlan Ruth
13. Best Reasons Why Conveyance From A Location Is Now Easy With All Inclusive Cab Services
Author: Max Brier
14. Wiring A Shore Power Plug | Boosting Rv Safety, One Shore Power Plug At A Time
Author: Tony Barber
15. Want To Reach At Your Destination? Hire Stansted Airport Professional Cab Drivers