ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Grease Trap Cleaning Guide In Muskegon, Mi
Total Articles: 4
Typically large restaurants or school kitchens will have their grease trap located outside, usually in the ground, while facilities with smaller traps can usually house theirs indoors.
Here are some grease trap cleaning tips from West Michigan Septic Sewer and Drain Service:
• Initially check the grease trap quarterly to determine required cleaning frequency for your site. Hire West Michigan Septic Sewer and Drain Service to perform scheduled cleanings.
• Pump-out / remove fats, oils, food waste and maintain the grease trap when accumulations get too high
• Implement the use of a bacteria additive to reduce the build-up of oils and other organic waste
• Assess the viability of automatic injection pumps to pump bacteria into the grease trap at set intervals for virtually maintenance free treatment
• Keep a maintenance log
• Advise on the most appropriate grease maintenance system for your specific need
Grease can build up quickly in your pipes and cause a backup something you absolutely do not want, especially during a busy mealtime. Not having preventive grease trap service could cost you down time and lost income if you are unable to serve customers due to a plumbing backup. Restaurants are especially at a risk for backups if they run food down the garbage disposal, as food particles can fill up the grease trap and create a sewer line clog. When your business requires the services of a good, reliable commercial plumber, look no further than West Michigan Septic Sewer and Drains Service, servicing Muskegon, Grand Haven, Whitehall, Holland, Coopersville, Allendale and Twin Lake
Our skilled commercial plumbers can handle all of your commercial plumbing problems – from commercial drains to water main & sewer line repair and replacement. Need sewer or drain services? Call West Michigan Septic Sewer and Drain Service today to schedule your appointment at https://www.wmssd.com/contact-west-michigan-septic-and-drain-service-muskegon-mi-html.html and don’t forget about available emergency service!
Home and Garden Articles1. Staircase Safety Design Tips
Author: Millie Jones
2. Could Aging Air Conditioning In Baldivis Be Driving Up Your Energy Bills?
3. 5 Ways To Spice Up Your Kitchen Space
Author: Sunita Arvind
4. 5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Make Space Look Trendy
Author: Sunita Arvind
5. Useful Tips To Keep Your Air Duct Clean, Fresh And Safe
Author: ServiceMaster 24/7
6. Reasons For Calling An Expert To Repair The Home Appliances.
Author: Anu Walia
7. Hardwood Floor Or Wood Looking Ceramic Tile. Got Stuck?
Author: villo home
8. How To Opt For A Fantastic Bathroom Remodel In San Francisco?
Author: Logan Daniel
9. Common Things To Do That Keeps Your Upholstery Clean For Longer
Author: Lilian Facy
10. Top Six Benefits Of Hiring An Architect For Planning And Designing Your Home
Author: Garry Stacks
11. Know Why Using Sheds In Constructions Prove To Be An Affordable Solution
Author: Michael Gilmore
12. Four Interesting Ways To Use Carports
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
13. Know How To Be A Perfect Proposal Planner And Create Wonders In The Real Estate Field?
Author: Adam Leworthy
14. What Makes The Commercial Electrical Contractors Stand Out From Others
Author: Anthony Crummer
15. Are You Looking For Fence Installation Service Providers? Here’s How To Proceed!
Author: Katherine Branson