ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Best Hip And Thigh Exercises For Women
Total Articles: 58
Exercises are very important for the human body. Irrespective of age and gender, every person must workout for at least 30-40 minutes each and every day. Exercises not only helps to stay fit but also helps to gain energy to bear the pressure and tensions of daily life. It calms the muscles of the body and also releases pressure from the nerves. Therefore it can be clearly stated that workouts are important for women too as they are the ones who run the entire household along with their work.
Tips for Hip and thigh exercise:
Here are some hip and thigh exercises that will help women:
Balancing squat helps to balance not only the hips and thighs but also helps to strengthen the abs and glutes. One must slowly wider the legs while standing and gradually wider the space between the hips. Then slowly she must try to hold the ground with her arms. Eventually as one gets up, they must shift the weight of the entire body on one leg and lift the other leg holding it. This must be continued with the other leg too.
Hinging Deadlift helps to bring strength in the lower part of the body. In this exercise, one must hold the dumbells and stand on the feet. Then gradually widen them with bending the knees slightly. Thereafter one needs to hold the bells in front of the thighs and gradually hinge forward towards the ground so that the torso is parallel to the ground raising the back slightly upwards.
Therefore the women must try these two exercises on a daily basis to have a tonne hip and thighs.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Why Exercising In The Morning Brings You A Good Start To The Day
2. Natural Weight Loss Program - Kalp Naturo
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary
3. Why Functional Manual Therapy Is An Advanced Way Of Getting Treated
Author: Zara Smith
4. Protein Supplements And Their Benefits
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
5. Shoulder Impingement Causes And Treatment Allcare Pt
Author: allcare pt
6. 5 Expert Tips For Avoiding Common Sports Injuries
Author: Mack Taylor
7. How Does Sunscreen Protect Your Skin?
8. A Number Of Excellent Supplements For Overall Health
9. Supplementation Of Some Key Nutrients And A Homeopathic Medicine
10. Some Great Uses Of Plants For Human Health
11. What Are The Means To Maintain A Healthy Body?
12. Unique Benefits Of Using Health Supplements
13. How Hormonal Supplements Can Be Beneficial On Your Health?
14. Which Supplements Can Help In Boosting Your Immunity?
15. Benefits Of Staying Hydrated Before The Workout