ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Royal Enfield – A Gun On The Road
Total Articles: 435
In the automobile market of today’s time, everyone knows what is a royal enfield. Royal enfield is a record breaker, smashing the records one after another. It is the first choice of most of the people planning to buy a motorcycle. Royal enfield is one of those manufacturing companies which produces one of the strongest and toughest motorcycle in the country.
Royal enfield is the oldest and still surviving manufacturers of a motorcycle in the world. This was established in 1901. Most famous model of Royal enfield is Bullet but this is not all.
MODELS AND REASONS TO BUY ROYAL ENFIELD
There is a list of Royal enfield models which includes –
Royal enfield classic – 350, Royal enfield thunderbird 350X, Royal enfield bullet 350, Royal enfield interceptor 650, Royal enfield classic 500, Royal enfield thunderbird 350 and few more.
If you have not chosen yet that which one of the Royal enfield models you should choose then have a look at these reasons oh why one should buy a Royal enfield.
1. Some time ago it was not easy for everyone to ride a bullet. Only strong people can ride it safely but now royal enfield have made their motorcycles more easy and comfortable by giving some new changes and features which includes electric start and much more. People should thank technology.
2. Almost each and every motorcycle of royal enfield weight around 190 kilos which are a good thing as it will keep you safe from a high-speed wing and keep the motorcycle planted easily on road.
3. Leather bound seats are available at every motorcycle of royal enfield and it is sometimes also said to be a sofa on wheels.
4. If you have maintained your motorcycle, it will surely give an average of 35-40 kmpl. http://www.royalenfieldjmd.com/
5. Customization is very easy. One can add or remove according to his choice.
Coming to royal enfield bike price section, 1 lakh and 30 thousand is the starting which is very reasonable. And the same bike can be sold for 1 lakh after five years too, if maintained properly.
Royal enfield bike price starts from only 1.18 lakh which is for the cheapest bike named, bullet 350 and if we talk about the expensive one, it goes up to 2.65 lakh which is for the top model i.e Royal enfield continental GT 650. Some more prices are – classic 350 for 1.39 lakh, bullet 350 for 1.18 lakh and interceptor 650 for 2.65 lakh. These are all the popular bikes from Royal enfield. In upcoming time, royal enfield is going to launch a new model in India. Which one is that, that is still not out.
There are two types of bike lovers, one who dream to buy a bike and one who buys the same bike. Be the second person. The craze of a bike is taking speed day by day among the youth. Royal enfield is running at the same speed to serve the best to you.
Automobiles Articles1. A Quick Comparison: Mazda Cx-9 V Toyota Kluger
2. How To Get A Car Loan With Poor Credit Score?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Updates To The Skoda Karoq And Kodiaq Announced
4. How To Know The Advantages Of Choosing Commercial Car Servicing?
Author: Kim Jordan
5. Auto Repair Services - How To Get The Repair Work Done At The Right Auto Shop?
Author: Justin Gabriel
6. How To Know About The Automobile Shop Work Execution?
Author: Rickey Gregg
7. A Brief Understanding Of The Junk Car Removal Services In Mississauga
8. Things To Consider Before Test Driving A Mercedes Benz
Author: Prashant Agarwal
9. Know About The Starting Of Motorcycle Which Is Taking The World By Storm
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Ride With The Perfection With These Professional Cab Service Providers
Author: jack pero
11. Know How To Get Good Prices In Exchange Of Your Severely Wrecked And Damaged Automobiles
Author: Jesse Alison
12. Four Important Things To Consider Before Selling Your Old Car
Author: Lachlan Ruth
13. Best Reasons Why Conveyance From A Location Is Now Easy With All Inclusive Cab Services
Author: Max Brier
14. Wiring A Shore Power Plug | Boosting Rv Safety, One Shore Power Plug At A Time
Author: Tony Barber
15. Want To Reach At Your Destination? Hire Stansted Airport Professional Cab Drivers