ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Introduction And Frequently Asked Questions
Total Articles: 32
In order to make your visit as time efficient as possible we are using a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) format so you can go directly to the questions of primary interest. Please, most FAQ’s relate to all three types of Certifications – General, EEG and Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction (PMD) – and some relate to a specific type of Certification:
Erik Peper, Ph.D, Tenured Faculty, Director of the Institute of Healing Studies, San Francisco State University, Director of the Biofeedback and Family Therapy Institute, Berkeley. Past President of BSA. Author of MIND/BODY INTEGRATION, FROM THE INSIDE OUT, CREATING WHOLENESS and HEALTHY COMPUTING THROUGH USING BIOFEEDBACK writes:
“Ever since our first meeting in 1971, I have been impressed by your integrity, perseverance and skill in developing, supporting and servicing both portable (personal use) and computerized biofeedback systems. I am extremely satisfied with your service – every time we needed support. YOUR ORGANIZATION CAME THROUGH 100 PERCENT . Your policy of handling all biofeedback computer systems and instruments is extremely helpful for the practitioner. With the wide variety of equipment, and broad experience. you can design a system that is appropriate and least expensive for the practitioner. For me, your suggestions have always been helpful. I truly feel that you have put the long term perspective- developing biofeedback and self-regulation as a field-over a quick profit. Those of us who have been devoted to biofeedback learning from the beginning are keenly aware of the special dedication and immense investment required to create, sustain and build a biofeedback technology, training and service organization. It is your standards of excellence. cost containment, and training capabilities that provide benefits for your clients and their thousands of patients. I look forward to consulting with you on enhancing peak performance strategies at work and at play. Hopefully. my past experience as the behavioral scientist for the United States Rhythmic Gymnastic Team and other performers will enrich your program. In addition I am excited to share with you my newest findings on breathing and teaching our nonpharmacological approach for the treatment of asthma to therapists and biofeedback professionals.”
More Info: https://biofeedbackinternational.com/faqs/
Fitness Articles1. Why Exercising In The Morning Brings You A Good Start To The Day
2. Natural Weight Loss Program - Kalp Naturo
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary
3. Why Functional Manual Therapy Is An Advanced Way Of Getting Treated
Author: Zara Smith
4. Protein Supplements And Their Benefits
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
5. Shoulder Impingement Causes And Treatment Allcare Pt
Author: allcare pt
6. 5 Expert Tips For Avoiding Common Sports Injuries
Author: Mack Taylor
7. How Does Sunscreen Protect Your Skin?
8. A Number Of Excellent Supplements For Overall Health
9. Supplementation Of Some Key Nutrients And A Homeopathic Medicine
10. Some Great Uses Of Plants For Human Health
11. What Are The Means To Maintain A Healthy Body?
12. Unique Benefits Of Using Health Supplements
13. How Hormonal Supplements Can Be Beneficial On Your Health?
14. Which Supplements Can Help In Boosting Your Immunity?
15. Benefits Of Staying Hydrated Before The Workout