ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Get A Hold On Weak Knees With These Exercises
Total Articles: 58
The entire weight of the body of a human being is on the legs. So it is important to have strong leg muscles and knees. Weaker knees will affect the human body and the overall body structure. A healthy person can work for a longer period of time. Therefore it is important to do knee exercises on a regular basis. This will not only strengthen the knees but also the leg muscle.
Tips on knee exercises
Here are some basic knee exercises that will help a person to strengthen their knees.
The exercise known as straight leg raises is one of the efficient exercises where one does not needs to bend their knees. Lying on a mat flat on the back, one needs to keep one leg on the floor and slowly lift the other one gradually above the floor keeping the knees straight. This must be slowly continued.
Knees marches are also one type of knee exercise that helps to strengthen the knees. Sitting on a chair, one must keep their spinal cord straight and holding the edges of the chair slowly lift up one leg and keep the other on the ground. Repeat the same thing with the other leg too and eventually continue it.
Heel raises is another exercise which not only helps to strengthen the knees but also helps to strengthen the muscles surrounding it. This exercise is done by standing on the feet straight and gradually rises on the toes of the feet.
Hence one must start these exercises before it is too late and stay fit.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Why Exercising In The Morning Brings You A Good Start To The Day
2. Natural Weight Loss Program - Kalp Naturo
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary
3. Why Functional Manual Therapy Is An Advanced Way Of Getting Treated
Author: Zara Smith
4. Protein Supplements And Their Benefits
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
5. Shoulder Impingement Causes And Treatment Allcare Pt
Author: allcare pt
6. 5 Expert Tips For Avoiding Common Sports Injuries
Author: Mack Taylor
7. How Does Sunscreen Protect Your Skin?
8. A Number Of Excellent Supplements For Overall Health
9. Supplementation Of Some Key Nutrients And A Homeopathic Medicine
10. Some Great Uses Of Plants For Human Health
11. What Are The Means To Maintain A Healthy Body?
12. Unique Benefits Of Using Health Supplements
13. How Hormonal Supplements Can Be Beneficial On Your Health?
14. Which Supplements Can Help In Boosting Your Immunity?
15. Benefits Of Staying Hydrated Before The Workout