ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Precious Gemstones And Their Unique Meaning
Total Articles: 18
Flipping back the book of pasts, you would realise the prominence of gemstones. From rituals to myths, gemstones have left their mark everywhere in history. Apart from the glistening shine and lustrous appearance, every gemstone has its own power, birthplace, and relevance in our lives. There are hundreds and thousands of gemstones in the world, some are named while some are just left unrecognized. Archaeologists have discovered numerous gemstones from the past while some of the contemporary archeo-geeks are still introducing gemstone into the world.
Gemstone jewellery has become a mark of elegance and magnificence. People invest hugely in gemstone to make several adornments including studded earrings, single stone ring, bejewelled necklace, etc. As mentioned earlier, every gemstone has its own meaning, it's imperative to understand those meaning before purchasing one. Let’s delve into some of the prominent gemstones with their characteristics and relevance:-
Alexandrite or June Birth Gemstone
Better known as a magical gemstone or its property of colour changing at different times. If you see through the June gemstone during daylight the colour will appear blue with a mossy green tint, whereas the night sky makes the stone look red with a raspberry shine. The June gemstone was discovered back in 1930 in Iraq mountains.
Relevance: Signifies creativity. Strengthens intuitions, imaginations, and perceptions making your intellects more creative.
Aquamarine or March Birthstone
The name itself defines its colour, aquamarine, the colour of the sea. The stone is primarily proven beneficial for people born in the month of March. Aquamarine is also known as the love stone as it is believed that the stone strengthens the relationship between couples. It is often gifted by people to their spouses.
Relevance: Aquamarine denotes health, wealth, fidelity and hope. The gemstone symbolizes the eternal bond, hence it is ideal for wedded couples.
Available in all attractive shapes, citrine gemstone come in a shade of orange and brown colour. Citrine gemstone is also considered one of the most affordable stones available in the market. The bright shine gives the citrine stone a resemblance of the sun’s beam. Citrine gemstone looks stunning with gold jewellery that further accentuates its magnificence and radiant shine.
Relevance: Symbolizes success and prosperity. According to the folklore, the citrine stone was then considered as a protective shield that protects people from the poisonous venom of the snake.
Diamond or April Birthstone
Amongst all the other stones, diamond is the hardest one. Admired around the globe with its magnificently shiny lustre, diamond is equally popular among both men and women. Diamond well complements all sorts of metal, such as gold, silver, and platinum.
Relevance: Denotes eternal love and desires. Works as an ideal gift for loved ones.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Four Major Hacks To Learn Percussion Musical Instrument
2. 10 Best Management Books That Will Help You Thrive
Author: Heena Yadav
3. Buy Latest Womens Cotton Nighty Online
4. Rendi La Tua Giornata Più Bella Con Gli Accessori Moda Moderni
Author: Aleena Smith
5. Benefits Of Purchasing Wholesale Fashion Jewelry
Author: Frederick Fortino
6. 5 Smart Tips That Will Make You Look Taller In Bridal Lehenga
Author: Stephen Rick
7. Reasons Behind The Increased Demand Of Electrical Items On The Online Sources
Author: Martha Davies
8. Trending Birthday Cake Ideas For Girls!
Author: Monika Verma
9. Triops As Pets – A Great Option For Keeping The Unusual Yet Interesting Pet
Author: John Smith
10. The Ultimate Tip To Buy A Good Dslr Camera Without Spending Too Much At Once
Author: online layby stores NZ
11. Everything You Need To Know About Daffodil – The March Birth Flower
Author: Judy Ashwell
12. Importance Of Trendy Accessories For Women In Fashion World
Author: Michael Steven
13. Before You Perform On Stage, Buy Online Guitar At Lowest Price For Yourself
Author: Satish Kumar
14. Main Reasons To Opt For The Led Oyster Ceiling Lights
Author: Plusrite Australia
15. Michelle Obama Inspired A Fashion Concept That May Be Free
Author: Nat Hill