ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Cyber Security In Oman - How To Prepare For?
Total Articles: 1
With Internet increasingly growing in technological capability, the threat of onlinecyber-attacks is on the rise. The increasing incidence of crimes on social media networks such as black mailing, online threats, stalking, cyber bullying, hacking, frauds – all has become a great concern among companies and individuals alike. There arises the increasing need for Cyber Security. It is practice of protecting of internet connected systems, network, hardware, software and the data stored within. Oman has played a crucial role in the fight against cyber-crimes. As per a recent report on cyber security claims, Gulf and Middle East are among the top destinations targeted by cyber criminals. According to the Global Cybersecurity Index, Oman is the most cyber secure country in the Arab world.
Different Types Of Cyber Attacks
• Denial-of-service (DoS) and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks
• Man-in-the-middle (MitM) attack
• Phishing and spear phishing attacks
• Drive-by attack
• Password attack
• SQL injection attack
• Cross-site scripting (XSS) attack
• Eavesdropping attack
To ensure cyber security in Oman, different regulations and frameworks have been put in place, several campaigns are conducting towards preventing online threats, such as fraud and Internet scams, and also mitigate the possible casualties that may arise out of such an event.
Cyber Attack Prevention with Awareness Training
Cyber-crimes and attacks have been growing across key sectors such as financial services, oil & gas, construction, government, and healthcare.To safeguard your businesses from hackers and digital threats, it is essential to implement effective strategies to successfully secure digital information.
• Security awareness training
• Ongoing cyber awareness education
• Awareness on latest cyber attacks and how to prevent
These awareness training programs paves the way to understand the need for modern cybersecurity protocols, importance of upgrading cybersecurity protocols, the importance of staying updated with recent technologies such as Blockchain, AI & IoT and its role in Cybersecurity.
More efforts are needed in this critical area. If you or your organization faces any cybersecurity problems, make sure to consult experts in the field. It is important to plan ahead to prepare, protect and recover from a cyber attackers. ICT experts in Oman can provide support and assistance to prevent your worst nightmares from happening.
Mubarak Al-Hadadi – Authorized expert at the Ministry Of Justice (Communication and Information Technology). Serving as an arbitrator, ICT expert, Cyber Security Consultant, and Digital Forensic Investigator. With over 2 decades of experience, Eng. Mubarak Al-Hadadi provides services in areas such as technical advisory in front of courts, public prosecution and attorney, ICT advocacy offices, International companies and individuals in communication and information technology crimes. For more details visit http://www.mubarak.om/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. A Gps Car Tracking Device
Author: rafidah hassan
2. Global Aiops Platform Market Shoots Up To 34 Percent Cagr.
Author: Aarkstore Market Research
3. What Are The Importance Of Home Electrician Services In Adelaide?
Author: Brown Ross
4. Compactness And Clarity In Your Hands - Mirrorless Cameras
Author: s-world electronics
5. Energy Management System
6. The Top 5 Out Of The Box Use Cases Set To Cause A Renaissance In The Techno Segment
Author: informatics matrix
7. Major Factors That Can Influence The Development Cost Of An Ar App
Author: manisha sharma
8. What Should You Do With Your Old Smartphone Repair Or Replace
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
9. Web Development Company - App Development Services
Author: Shakeel Ahmed
10. Best Smart Home Device In 2019 Under Rs. 5000
Author: Aifa India
11. What You Need To Know About Ai In Healthcare Medical Billing
12. How You Ever Heard Of 4pl?
Author: Brilliant infosys
13. What Is Big Data In Agriculture?
14. Choosing The Best Online Reputation Management Service
Author: JDM Web
15. Caring For Your Aircraft’s Ignition System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto