ALL >> General >> View Article
Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Total Articles: 17
Global liquid biopsy market is expected to reach USD 3005.69 Million by 2024 with CAGR of 22.78% from USD 582.17 Million in 2016.
A liquid biopsy, also known as fluid biopsy or fluid phase biopsy is a simple and non-invasive alternative to surgical biopsies which enables doctors to discover a wide range of information about a tumour through samples like a blood sample, urine sample, Plasma, and other bio fluids.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market
This is a comprehensive report on the Global Liquid Biopsy Market Analysis on the basis of cancer types, products, Technology/circulating biomarkers, Sample Types, and the end-users and Global Forecasts (2017 -2024). Some of the factors majorly involved in the growth of this market include increasing and persisting widespread presence of cancer, increasing preference for non-invasive procedures for liquid biopsy by oncologists, and availability of funding for liquid biopsy research & development.
From the clinical application segment, the therapy selection segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of the liquid biopsy market in 2017 owing to potential benefits offered by liquid biopsy in therapy selections.
The assay kits segment from product segment is anticipated to hold a larger share of the overall Global Liquid Biopsy Market owing to surge in basic research and commercial applications, growing need for reliable and specific assays, and rise in demand for liquid biopsy tests.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market for cancer application segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. From the end user segment, liquid biopsy market for reference laboratories segment is expected to account for the larger share of the Global Liquid Biopsy Market, owing to increased number of liquid biopsy test samples outsourced to reference laboratories.
Among the geographical regions, North America is anticipated to lead the market in terms of revenue. This growth can be attributed to easy accessibility and high adoption of advanced diagnostic technologies among healthcare professionals.
However, APAC is expected to witness the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2024. The growing focus of global life science companies in this region, rising penetration of cutting-edge diagnostic technologies, rising disposable incomes in the middle-class populations' infrastructural developments, and government initiatives to increase awareness about genome-based diagnostic procedures are the major factors propelling the growth of liquid biopsy market in this region.
• Global Liquid Biopsy Market report is a result of detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current market trends and forecast of global opportunities and growth.
• In-depth analysis of the industry on the basis of market segments, market dynamics, market size, competition & companies involved value chain
• Global Liquid Biopsy Market report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business
• Market estimations based on a comprehensive analysis of the key factors in the industry.
• The complete analysis of factors that play the major role in changing the market scenario, prospective opportunities, market shares, growth strategies, and business optimization methodologies along with the mentioning of major companies is specified
• Provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Liquid Biopsy Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
• Analysis based on geography to assess the opportunities of regional markets and understand and plan the business strategy.
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2016
• Estimated Year – 2017
• Forecast Period – 2017 to 2024
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered
The objective of the analysis is to estimate the market size of the Global Liquid Biopsy Market for 2017 and project its trend in demands till 2024 with qualitative and quantitative analysis of cloud testing in the cloud computing environment of the Global Liquid Biopsy Market. Our experts’ team has studied various industry reports, directories, and journals, referred data and information available with various sources and associations to collect relevant information and carry out necessary analysis to put it in concatenated and segmented format to make the most use out of it. Primary research has been carried out; also, various experts from industries and suppliers from around the globe have given their inputs in order to make the analysis more accurate.
Key Players in Global Liquid Biopsy Market are:
The major key players that influence the growth of the Liquid Biopsy Market globally are as listed:
• Qiagen N.V.
• Roche Diagnostics
• Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
• Myriad Genetics, Inc.
• Menarini Silicon Biosystems
• Genomic Health, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Illumina, Inc.
• Biocept, Inc.
• Trovagene, Inc.
• Guardant Health, Inc.
• RainDance Technologies, Inc.
• MDxHealth SA
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
• Myriad Genetics
• Janssen Diagnostics
• Foundation Medicine
Key Target Audience:
• Liquid biopsy system manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors
• Research Centres and Institutes
• Physicians and surgeons
• Healthcare service providers and clinical research organizations
• Market research and consulting firms
• Reference Laboratories
• Hospitals and Physician Laboratories
• Research institutes and organizations
• Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
• Market research and consulting firms
For more information visit
The scope of the Report:
The report breaks down the Analysis and the Revenue forecast for this market by the following segments and sub-segments:
• By Application:
o Non-Cancer Applications ( Other Diseases)
• Types of Circulating Biomarkers collected and studied to detect diseases:
o Circulating Tumour Cells (CTCs)
o Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)
o Circulating Tumour DNA (ctDNA)
o Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA)
• End User
o Reference Laboratories
o Research Centres
o Hospitals and Physician Laboratories
o Academic Centres
o Other End Users
o North America
o Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Middle East and Africa
Rest of Middle-east and Africa
o Latin America
Rest of Latin America
Report Published by Maximize Market Research
General Articles1. Tips For Succeeding As An Online Student
Author: Jake Joke
2. The Different Ways In Which A Tutor Can Help Your Child Right!
Author: Maira Gomez
3. Best Day Hikes From Kathmandu
Author: Best Day Hikes From Kathmandu
4. The Best Place To Get Your Kicker Car Subwoofer
Author: Shams Nabi
5. Live Cricket Play Takes Fan Into The World Of Real Cricket Spirit
6. Quick And Simple Pest Control Strategies That You Could Carry Out In Your House
Author: marisn mackle
7. Essential Things To Know For Keeping Your Home Free From Harmful Insects
Author: Anna Benes
8. 10 Most Famous Bollywood Entertainment Blogs That You Love To Know
Author: hollywood entertainment blogs
9. Truck Full Of Flavor | Thefoodturck
10. Main Production Process Of Gi Steel Coil
11. Pestle Insights On The Economic Output Of New Zealand
Author: Aarkstore Enterprise
12. Digital Marketing Tools To Grow Your Business
Author: YOCreativ Pvt Ltd
13. Certaines Femmes Ont Automatiquement L'idée
14. Reading Their Mind And Body
15. Buy Cheap Vape Juice From Broke Dick
Author: Richard Broke