ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Knowing Quality Silver Jewelry
Total Articles: 6
When you are shopping for silver jewelry, how do you know you’re buying the finest quality silver? It’s easy to find a good-looking piece of jewelry, but is it quality that comes with the price tag? There are many sellers of silver jewelry, so it can be tough to assess if you are purchasing authentic products. A premium quality piece of silver jewelry is more than just jewelry but made of the finest grade sterling silver. Here are some of the indicators of good quality silver jewelry, so you will be a confident savvy shopper.
Sterling silver is a valuable precious metal, and it is going to reflect in the price of the product. Start by checking out the current market prices for sterling silver and comparison shop for prices. Silver grade and pricing can be a good indicator if the silver is authentic or high quality.
Look for the silver grade specifications or hallmarks. Discretely marked on the jewelry will be a small stamp that has a number. This defines the percentage of silver inside of the jewelry. Fine .999 Silver is the closest metal to the pure element silver. Pure silver is very malleable, meaning it is very soft and easy to bend and is not often used in jewelry. Sterling .925 Silver is the jewelry quality standard in the United States and most world markets. High-quality silver jewelry will have a small percentage of alloy, 7.5% in Sterling Silver .925 for greater durability. The best jewelry still has a small elements of other metals such as copper to strengthen the jewelry.
Simple tests can be performed to find out the authenticity of silver, as well. Using a magnet, not just a refrigerator magnet which are weakly magnetized, will help determine this. Real silver is not a magnetic metal and will not react such as nickel or other commonly used metals. In addition, you can rub your silver piece with a clean cloth. If black marks appear, then you have real silver. When exposed to air, real silver oxidizes and creates black marks.
Asmi Style provide wide range of Jewellery for Women. You can get the latest trends in fashion jewellery styles in bracelets, sterling silver necklace, silver rings, diamond earrings and more... For Order Now,Visit our Online Jewellery Store.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Four Major Hacks To Learn Percussion Musical Instrument
2. 10 Best Management Books That Will Help You Thrive
Author: Heena Yadav
3. Buy Latest Womens Cotton Nighty Online
4. Rendi La Tua Giornata Più Bella Con Gli Accessori Moda Moderni
Author: Aleena Smith
5. Benefits Of Purchasing Wholesale Fashion Jewelry
Author: Frederick Fortino
6. 5 Smart Tips That Will Make You Look Taller In Bridal Lehenga
Author: Stephen Rick
7. Reasons Behind The Increased Demand Of Electrical Items On The Online Sources
Author: Martha Davies
8. Trending Birthday Cake Ideas For Girls!
Author: Monika Verma
9. Triops As Pets – A Great Option For Keeping The Unusual Yet Interesting Pet
Author: John Smith
10. The Ultimate Tip To Buy A Good Dslr Camera Without Spending Too Much At Once
Author: online layby stores NZ
11. Everything You Need To Know About Daffodil – The March Birth Flower
Author: Judy Ashwell
12. Importance Of Trendy Accessories For Women In Fashion World
Author: Michael Steven
13. Before You Perform On Stage, Buy Online Guitar At Lowest Price For Yourself
Author: Satish Kumar
14. Main Reasons To Opt For The Led Oyster Ceiling Lights
Author: Plusrite Australia
15. Michelle Obama Inspired A Fashion Concept That May Be Free
Author: Nat Hill