ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Set Up App Permissions In Android 8?
Total Articles: 137
The Android is changing rapidly with the launch of every new version. One of the primary function of providing safety to its users is getting modified and Android is offering more and more protection with each update.
You might have noticed that the Android applications mostly require a lot of permissions before getting installed completely. Always remember that it is essential to manage these permissions properly.
Let’s talk about Android 8 in this blog. It has a lot of features than the earlier Android versions. Some of the people think that it is good because they can make their device more safe than earlier whereas there are also people who don’t like it because they feel like it is very time taking and difficult to handle.
Permissions set up in the app permissions list
This consists of the permissions for applications to get access to the private data of the device.
1. For instance, Gallery and Contact details, etc.
This implies that you permitted the application for using your personal information. They can even upload your data without even letting you know about it.
1. So I suggest you to think twice before giving permissions to any of the application. Specially at the time whenever it is not required by the application to work on it.
2. For instance, most of the social networking sites don’t need your contacts but still they ask for it. In such cases prefer skipping such steps.
1. It offers permission to send and receive SMS, MMS, and WAP pop up messages.
2. Not safe- An application with these permissions will have access to not just your simple messages but will also get access to OTP of your online banking.
By using your SMS permission, the application can make you subscribe even the premium services.
Where can it be detected?
1. Firstly, click the Settings.
2. Then, press on Applications and notifications.
3. After that, hit application permissions.
4. Lastly, click on SMS.
1. It gives permission not just to view but also remove, change and put events in the calendar.
2. Not safe- The stalkers can get to know that where have you been and where planning to visit soon.
Where can it be detected?
1. Firstly, go to Settings.
2. Then, click on Applications and notifications.
3. After that, press on Application permission.
4. Lastly, click on Calendar.
Aida Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. A Gps Car Tracking Device
Author: rafidah hassan
2. Global Aiops Platform Market Shoots Up To 34 Percent Cagr.
Author: Aarkstore Market Research
3. What Are The Importance Of Home Electrician Services In Adelaide?
Author: Brown Ross
4. Compactness And Clarity In Your Hands - Mirrorless Cameras
Author: s-world electronics
5. Energy Management System
6. The Top 5 Out Of The Box Use Cases Set To Cause A Renaissance In The Techno Segment
Author: informatics matrix
7. Major Factors That Can Influence The Development Cost Of An Ar App
Author: manisha sharma
8. What Should You Do With Your Old Smartphone Repair Or Replace
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
9. Web Development Company - App Development Services
Author: Shakeel Ahmed
10. Best Smart Home Device In 2019 Under Rs. 5000
Author: Aifa India
11. What You Need To Know About Ai In Healthcare Medical Billing
12. How You Ever Heard Of 4pl?
Author: Brilliant infosys
13. What Is Big Data In Agriculture?
14. Choosing The Best Online Reputation Management Service
Author: JDM Web
15. Caring For Your Aircraft’s Ignition System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto