ALL >> General >> View Article
Advanced Seo | How To Rank #1 In Google | Learn Seo Step By Step By Clinchsoft
Total Articles: 3
This blog is created for those who are looking for basic and advanced SEO to learn SEO for free. In this "seo strategy 2019", I will share many of the latest and most advanced SEO techniques, SEO technology, to place your website Rank no. #1 in Google. The main purpose of creating this blog is to help students to learn "search engine optimization" techniques and know about the seo 2019 trends to improve website rankings. Clinchsoft is one of the best SEO services company in Pune.
What is SEO?
In simple terms, SEO or Search Engine Optimization represents any activity performed within website to improve the search engine ranking of a website. It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Advanced SEO - Step by Step Process
1. Website Audits
understand the site, business and actual needs. Understand the type of Website means is it an ecommerce website, app, enterprise or a small business? Who are their top competitors? How long has this industry existed? Are they targeting local, national or global audience? understand the Actual Need of website - Recover from a penalty? Grow organic traffic? Improve Sales? Or is it Just to build brand awareness?
Auditing your website gives you an idea of why you are not getting much traffic. Auditing in the SEO world is a growth hacking technique that helps you attract customers and keep on your website. Website Analysis and SEO Audit means that you are testing your overall site performance, you set new goals based on what you find, and are adopting new ways to reach that goal. In this way you make the best use of your content and this process enhances your profits. It is easy to ignore mistakes while making your website but it can be corrected with the help of SEO Audit. Below simple steps follow to conduct a "site audit"
Step #1: Go to www.semrush.com/siteaudit. Register with email id and password
Step #2: Put the domain name. Click on start Audit
Step #3: Analyze your site performance. Fix the error and improve site performance.
2. Content Analysis:
First, the content is what the customer wants when searching. No matter what they are looking for, it is the content that provides it. The more content you post, the higher your chances of getting more search visibility. Write with your own ideas and words. They must be high-quality content on the site, which really helps attract readers and is the first way to rank websites.
3. Speed Up Your Website:
Make Your Website Super Fast, visitors of your website would be satisfy with fast loading pages. Website speed affects your traffic, page views, conversions, sales and your overall reputation. Reduce all unwanted information on your website.
By following Ways to Speed Up Your Website and Improve Conversion rate.
1. Minimize HTTP requests
2. Minify and combine files
4. Reduce server response time
5. Enable browser caching
6. Reduce image sizes
7. Reduce redirects
Free tools to check your website speed
1. Google’s PageSpeed Insights
3. Google Analytics Site Speed
4. Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
Mobile-friendly website means that sites can easily adjust the screen size and resolution of mobile devices used by website visitors. This allows them to find what they are looking for in seconds. As the number of mobile users continues to increase, you can attract a large number of customers. This will bring more traffic to your website. Sites that are mobile-friendly can have a major impact on your business. So having a mobile-friendly website can greatly help your natural search results and help you drive more traffic to your website and ultimately improve your search engine rankings.
5. Building a Social Media Presence
Sharing useful content on social media will help attract online users, ultimately increasing the chances of getting higher quality links.
1. Choose the right network
2. Set a goal
3. Think of a strategy
4. Develop a content creation or curation plan based on your audience
5. Select tools to schedule and auto-post posts
6. Actively attract viewers in a relevant way
7. Remain unchanged
8. Observe the right indicators to monitor your progress
6. Implement Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI)
Look for LSI keywords that are the same as the primary keyword but have different spelling and structure. Don't over-optimize LSI keywords, or you may be punished. Use them only when necessary and make sure your copy flows naturally.
General Articles1. 5 Benefits Of Buying Indian Bridal Hair Accessories From Online Shopping Website
Author: One Mela
2. Got Great App? Make It Visible To The World With Marketing Experts…
3. Best Bridesmaid Gifts For A Rustic Wedding
Author: Ben Alford
4. China Animal Silage Fodder Cutter Crop Straw Crusher
Author: yang huimin
5. Seeking Sweet And Simply Southern Style? Find It And So Much More At Girls ‘round Here
Author: Ben Alford
6. Know What Problems Can Be Fixed Using Astrology By Our Top Astrologer In Brooklyn
7. Are You Looking For A Letting In Edinburgh?
Author: Andrew whitmey
8. Characteristics Of Numerical Control Special Machining Technology
Author: Madhavachar Rangnekadr
9. Waking The Dead Anger Management
10. Global Telecommunication Market
11. How To Do Keyword Research For Seo And It’s Benefits.
Author: Ananth parsad
12. Show Your Creativeness With Bespoke Leather Jackets!
Author: Akash Sharma
13. Make Your Day More Fashionable With The Varieties Of Hippie Clothing For Women
Author: Anika Jonas
14. Attractive Opportunities In The Hydrogen Generation Market During The Forecast Period 2018-2023
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
15. How Good Is Your Water Treated- Find Sure Results With Water Softeners Nz
Author: Rabin Ryan