ALL >> General >> View Article
Things That You Shouldn’t Miss In Shimla Tours Packages
Total Articles: 17
Shimla is among most sought hill station in Himachal Pradesh. Its lush green valleys, snow-clad mountains, and pleasant climate have attracted tourists from all over the world for years. There are a plethora of places that you can visit and a lot of activities you can try out during your stay at Shimla. The queen of the hills has a lot to offer you with Shimla tours packages
1. Train Journey
You can take a toy train journey from Kalka to Shimla; it is the best things to do in Shimla. Its ones in a lifetime experience of travelling in a toy train in the mountains. Watch the train snake around the hills along with the exquisite mountains view.
2. Shopping at Lakkar bazaar
Your vacation is incomplete without shopping at Lakkar bazaar, only pocket-friendly shopping in Shimla. The shops are on either side of the road on a long stretch offers woodwork artefacts and winter wear at low prices. This bazaar provides budget-friendly shopping for the tourists from where you can pick little saviours for your family and friends. Here can buy pashmina shawls, woollens, dry fruits, Kullu shawls and handicrafts.
3. Ice skating
You can try out ice skating here in Shimla during peak winters. It is frequented by many tourists who come seeking ice skating experience in open skating rink. The thick forest keeps it shaded and prevents the ice from melting. Shimla has one of the target ice skating open and natural rink in Asia. You can try out this fantastic sport in the months of December to Late February. During this time the weather is cold thereby making sure the ice skating ground to be stable.
4. Shimla Ridge
The Shimla Ridge is the wide open area in the centre of Shimla city. It is known as the heart of Shimla because of its location. It is located at Mall Road and serves as a perfect spot for various cultural activities. Also, one can click great picture here. You can come here after shopping in mall road, relax and watch the sun goes down from here.
5. Watch the sunset from the Scandal Point
It is one of the major tourist attraction which is frequented by tourists. Sandal point is the flat platform on the Ridge road which offers a mesmerising view of lush valleys and majestic mountains. This point is a haven for photographer and nature enthusiasts. Also, it provides a splendid view of sunrise and sunset.
6. Trekking to the Jakhu temple
Jakhu temple is the highest point of Shimla located at an elevation 2455m above sea
level. It is 2.5 km trek to reach the temple at the top of the mountain.
7. Chadwick waterfall
You can see the clear waters of Chadwick Waterfall cascading from a height of 86m. This waterfall is surrounded by hills and Glen forest which is around 7 km from Shimla. You can come here to unwind your beautiful journey through tourism of Himachal.
Tourism of Himachal offers Shimla honeymoon packages to the couples who are looking to spend their honeymoon in the Queen of Hills.
General Articles1. Benefits Of Availing A Business Loan For Small Entrepreneurs
Author: Moksha Finance
2. Some Factors You Should Know About The Business Loans
3. Best Interior Designers Companies In Delhi
4. How Employment Law Solicitors Can Help Your Business
Author: Karin Henson
5. Why Should Apply Cool Roof Coating On Roof?
Author: Protexion Services
6. How To Use Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
7. Perfect Destination To Spend Your Summer Holidays
Author: Sanman Gardenia
8. Find The One And Only Pony On Acid E-liquid At Smax Online
Author: Anthony Le
9. Buy Sammie Puffs E-liquid Online At Smax E-liquid
Author: Anthony Le
10. Pick The Best Design Of Crop Top Online
Author: Inaaya Jain
11. How Digital Marketing Services Can Help You Grow Up Your Business
Author: Zooneto Infosoft
12. Online Carbide Manufactures The Best End Mills For Aluminum
Author: Geoffrey Less
13. Find Detail Of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Author: Richard Thomas
14. Online Carbide Has The Stub Drills You Need
Author: Geoffrey Less
15. Best Air Ambulance Service | Air Ambulance Service Provider
Author: james kaiser