ALL >> Health >> View Article
Improve Your Self-esteem And Smile With The Teeth Whitening Options
Total Articles: 23
A survey uncovers that, about 9 in 1 Australians have access to the fluoridated water. Excess intake of the fluoridated water leads to dental fluorosis. We, living in the era of selfies and social media, love to post our photos that look the best. When considering the beauty, our teeth come first. So what if your teeth are discoloured or stained? Teeth whitening Melbourne help to retain your smile and confidence. Let’s see what are the techniques involved in the teeth whitening.
Reasons for the Discolouration of the Teeth
As your hair becomes grey over the years, so is with the case of your teeth. Due ageing the enamel gradually wears off and the dentin, which is yellow in colour, becomes visible through the thin layer of the enamel which is the cause for discolouration. Besides aging factor, there are some other agents that cause the discolouration of the teeth.
- Taking powerful antibiotics or medicines
- Too much exposure to fluoride
- Consumption of acidic foods
- Rare dental disorder amelogenesis imperfecta
- Silver fillings
What Are the Teeth Whitening Methods?
The teeth whitening cost Melbourne is affordable and various methods are deployed based on the intensity of the discolouration or the region in which the discolouration has occurred.
- In-Office Bleaching
In-Office bleaching is the most popular cosmetic dentistry in the world today that is performed in the dental clinic. Even though this is expensive, you are assured a pain free, safe and controlled teeth whitening. The bleaching gel deployed in this method gives you an instant whitening of your teeth which is visible.
- Intrinsic Whitening
In Intrinsic whitening the inner teeth i.e. the dentin is whitened by soaking it with the hydrogen per oxide gel.
- Extrinsic Whitening
In extrinsic whitening the stains due to the consumption of tea, coffee or wine in the enamel i.e. the outer part of the teeth can be removed by your hygienist or by the whitening tooth paste.
- Teeth Whitening Trays And Gels
Teeth whitening trays and gels produce teeth whitening, but not as fast as In-Office bleaching. This procedure takes 3 to 4 days to whiten your teeth. The gel is placed in the tray and applied to the teeth, make sure your teeth doesn’t move. The tray and gel provided by the doctor has faster effect than the store bought trays as your doctor prescribed gels have high peroxide content and customised to your needs.
- Teeth Whitening Strips
Teeth whitening strips are available in the stores and made of flexible plastic known as polyethylene. Each of the strips is coated with the hydrogen peroxide gel. One strip has to be place at the top and another in the bottom layer of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Toothpastes
Teeth whitening toothpastes have mild abrasives that remove the stains. It also contains agents that polishes and whitens your teeth.
Teeth whitening prices Melbourne are reasonable. As one size doesn’t fit all, choose the best option that suits you.
The author is a blogger and dentist, specialised in Cosmetic dentistry offering services in Teeth whitening Melbourne, dental implants, etc. For further details visit https://affordabledentistcbd.melbourne/
After 10 years of Oral Surgery services in Melbourne and requests from many patients Dr Pinho is now proudly able to offer General Dentistry to all his patients at his already well known affordable fees. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before Proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriate qualified health practitioner. We want to be your affordable dentist in Melbourne. Call us now on 1300 320 881 for General Dentistry
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan