ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Places To Trek In The Everest Region For Adventure Seeking
Total Articles: 14
Are you fond of trekking in the Everest region, Nepal? Are you not much aware of the places to trek in this region? Do you look for a guide to trek in the Everest region? If yes, then you may have landed at the right destination. You will get deep insight into popular and highly sought trekking routes in the Everest region from here. This will be helpful for you in organizing your next trekking trip easily and effortlessly.
Amazing trekking routes in Everest
Mount Everest is one of the world’s tallest mountains in the world located in Nepal. This region has Sagarmatha National park and various other exotic landscapes. It renders some of the world’s highest treks for the trekkers who wish to trek in the difficulty routes. Below mentioned is the list of main trekking routes available in Everest. Since every route has something different for trekkers, you have to choose the right one based on your appetite for adventure, time frame, and budget.
- Everest base camp trek
Everest Base Camp Trekking is the popular and classic trek in Nepal. You have to follow the well-known trail that is winding its way up the river valleys and glaciers after that reach the Mount Everest foot. The trekking route rewards you excellent viewpoints and ethnic villages on the way. When you trek in the spring season, you will discover glacier buzzing with dozens of trekking camps.
- Everest three passes trek
One of the most challenging treks in Everest region is Everest Three Passes Trek because it combines highlights of all other Everest region treks into one challenging adventure route. This trail takes you on the entire loop of the Sagarmatha national park, which passing via all the excellent viewpoints and villages along the way. You will also cross high altitude three mountain passes of above 5000m are Cho La, Kongma, and Renjo La.
- Gokyo lakes trek
The second most popular trekking route in Everest region is Gokyo lake trek, which brings you up a parallel valley to Gokyo, a small lakeside village. It has a series of remote lakes before reaching up until the valley. Based on the time you have, you can go with the option of returning to Lukla the same way or even crossing over Cho La pass to join up with the traditional Everest base camp trek.
Info Nepal Treks and Expedition organizes Trekking, Hiking, City Tours, River Rafting, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Peak Climbing, Excursions, Volunteering Tours and many more.In this articles it talks about Everest Base Camp Trekking and Everest Three Passes Trek.To know more visit at www.infonepaltrekking.com
Travel Articles1. Sydney Harbour And Its Stunning Dinner Cruises & Venues
Author: Charlotte Maxwell
2. Pair Reliability And Suitability In Houston Corporate Car Service For Wedding Planning
Author: Unknown Member
3. Wedding Actions Call For Flexible Transportation Via Dc Limo Service Company
Author: Wedding Actions Call for Flexible Transportation v
4. The Magic And Glamour Of Neptuneyachtsdubai Weddings
5. Airlines And Hotel Management Courses In Rajsamand
Author: Aha Udaipur
6. Enjoy Your Vacation With Your Friends Or Families!
Author: Jahir SK
7. Enjoy Viewing The Magnificent Scenery In Himalayan Region
8. Discover Magnificent And Awe-inspiring Mountain Ranges In Trekking
9. American Airlines Reservation: Experience The Best Flying Trip
Author: Dallass Martin
10. Avail Best Taxi To Airport Services For Comfortable Travel
11. Car Rentals In Hyderabad
12. Some Advices To Make Your Umrah More Appealing
Author: Funadiq Hajj&Umrah
13. Special About Mauritius
Author: rocking trips
14. Cheapest Taxi Service To Cancun Saves More Money On Your Traveling Budget!
Author: Larry Henderson
15. 21 Days Shifting Hajj Package To Visit The Kaaba
Author: Abu Zar