ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Apple International School: Creating An Ideal Atmosphere For Nurturing The Talents
Total Articles: 14
“We teach not for school but for life. We believe our children are talented and the pedagogic principles we apply must guide them to achieve their true potential”.
Established in 1994, The Apple International School is a mixed gender school located in Al Qusais, Dubai. It offers private primary and Middle school education (Foundation Stage to Year 10) with a UK based curriculum. To date, it has 2196 students, 130 teachers and 30 assistant teachers working at the school. The largest nationality student group is from Philippines but students from many Arab countries, India, Pakistan and Srilanka study harmoniously.
The Apple International School, as a multi-cultural and diverse learning organization aims to provide a learning environment which empowers students, staff and the community to maximize their personal, creative and academic potential in order to become lifelong learners and responsible world citizens.
Students here explore future career options to get a better insight of what they aspire to become. The school organizes ‘Meet a Pro’ sessions for students of year 9 and 10, where professionals from different walks of life share with students the demands and scopes of different professions.
Ms. Jaya Menezes is the Principal of The Apple International School. She joined AIS as the Vice Principal and was later promoted to the Principal’s position. For her, students and their well-being is at the center of all the activities at AIS.
Ms. Jaya is wholeheartedly respected for her leadership skills and her inclusive and open approach to staff, students and parents. She possesses a strong sense of personal integrity and professional ethics as an able School Administrator. She enjoys the challenges of education, working with teachers, parents, and students, and the opportunities to make education happen for each student. Primarily her proficiency lies in conducting School Assessment, drafting Strategic and Operational Plans, preparing schools for Self-Assessment, designing of systems and structures, Institutional Planning and Development, Policy Setting, chalking out the school development plan, Handholding, Recruitment, Staff Development and training, and using management tools to enhance the quality of deliverables in the school.
For more details, visit: https://theknowledgereview.com/apple-international-school-creating-ideal-atmosphere-nurturing-talents/
Education Articles1. Digital Learning: Easing The Course Rigor
2. Different Sources To Help You Through Leadership Assignment Writing
Author: Adam Jackson has been working as an academic write
3. The Oracle Fusion Scm Online Training |oracle Cloud Scm Online Training
4. The Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Cloud Financials Online Training
5. The Oracle Fusion Hcm Online Training | Oracle Cloud Hcm Online Training
6. Student Database Management System
Author: Nishant kumar
7. Top 7 Best Highest Paying Job In 2019 | High Demand Jobs
8. 15 Helpful Angularjs Tools For Developers
9. Python Programming Language
Author: Corporate School
10. Are Data Science Certification Courses Worth Doing?
Author: Durga Prasad
11. Sales Training In India | Dapa
Author: Mercuri India
12. Role Of The Fashion Institutes In Delhi In Creating The Future Of The Students Of Fashion Designing
Author: Anwar Ali
13. How To Do It Yourself Selenium Jenkins
14. 5 Frequently Asked Interview Questions Engineers Should Prepare For
Author: SIT Pune
15. Rajasthan Bstc Admit Card 2019
Author: yadav ashok