ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
5 Essential Tips For Choosing Upholstery Fabric In Gurgaon
Total Articles: 2
Upholstery fabric is a big investment and you cannot change it every few months. So you are spending on upholstery fabric there are some factors that needs to be considered based on your requirement. Here are the main 5 factors which you should consider to make a correct choice for the best Upholstery Fabric in Gurgaon or anywhere else.
Level of durability: First thing to consider is the material of fabric to assess the durability of upholstery fabric. You must avoid materials which have an aesthetically pleasing look but have a chance to wear out easily. Engineered fabrics have more strength than natural fabrics. For tropical climatic condition, you may go for cotton only for cushions and pillows. You must select a combination of cotton, polyester, and rayon to include great durability for upholstery fabric. If you have kids and pets, you should consider leather, viscose or microfiber fabric for a wise choice.
Colour: Colour of upholstery fabric plays an important role to create an attractive look. Large furniture with light colour creates a look for more space than actually what space is. Selection of colour also depends on the mood that you want to make. You should choose subtle hues, solid hues or contrast of colours according to mood. Choose dark or camouflage colour when you have kids and pets.
Maintenance: You must choose upholstery fabric with less maintenance and easy to handle. If your furniture is placed in open area with direct sunlight, you should avoid natural fabrics like linen, cotton as they fade easily. You must choose microfiber fabric to avoid dust when you are suffering from allergies. Distressed vinyl and leather or stain resistant outdoor fabrics will be a good choice for a home with pet and kids. Dry cleaning is an easy option for maintenance of upholstery fabric.
Shapes and sizes: Different furniture requires different approaches for choosing upholstery fabric. You should select the pattern of fabric according to the shape of your furniture. For example, you must choose geometric or stripes patterns on straight lined and sleek chairs to create a look that is broader and taller. A bold pattern will suit a large room, whereas miniature patterns will fit for small space.
Texture: Along with pattern and colour, the texture is also an important factor of determining the right upholstery fabric. You can maintain monotone including one kind of texture for all types of furniture. Otherwise, you will have to choose a combination of shiny, matte and nubby fabric including hard and coarse textile for different furniture.
Sham Emporium in Gurgaon has a huge collection of upholstery fabrics. You will also get the best Designer Curtain in Gurgaon here.
If you keep these 5 simple tips in your mind, you must be able to select the perfect upholstery fabric.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Four Major Hacks To Learn Percussion Musical Instrument
2. 10 Best Management Books That Will Help You Thrive
Author: Heena Yadav
3. Buy Latest Womens Cotton Nighty Online
4. Rendi La Tua Giornata Più Bella Con Gli Accessori Moda Moderni
Author: Aleena Smith
5. Benefits Of Purchasing Wholesale Fashion Jewelry
Author: Frederick Fortino
6. 5 Smart Tips That Will Make You Look Taller In Bridal Lehenga
Author: Stephen Rick
7. Reasons Behind The Increased Demand Of Electrical Items On The Online Sources
Author: Martha Davies
8. Trending Birthday Cake Ideas For Girls!
Author: Monika Verma
9. Triops As Pets – A Great Option For Keeping The Unusual Yet Interesting Pet
Author: John Smith
10. The Ultimate Tip To Buy A Good Dslr Camera Without Spending Too Much At Once
Author: online layby stores NZ
11. Everything You Need To Know About Daffodil – The March Birth Flower
Author: Judy Ashwell
12. Importance Of Trendy Accessories For Women In Fashion World
Author: Michael Steven
13. Before You Perform On Stage, Buy Online Guitar At Lowest Price For Yourself
Author: Satish Kumar
14. Main Reasons To Opt For The Led Oyster Ceiling Lights
Author: Plusrite Australia
15. Michelle Obama Inspired A Fashion Concept That May Be Free
Author: Nat Hill