ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Protection For The Winter Naturist
Total Articles: 208
Many people find the naturist lifestyle very liberating. They often extoll the virtues of experiencing the world around them directly on their skin, without the artificial barrier of clothing between them and Nature. The way the sunshine feels, how they experience a breeze, the difference between various kinds of grasses rubbing against the skin - all are part of the naturist life for many. But during the winter, the naturist may need to take precautions – and men may need to guard their male organ health from winter-related issues by practicing proper male organ protection strategies.
Not that the male naturist doesn’t need to worry about male organ protection in the warmer months. When the sun is blazing, member skin needs to be protected from sunburn just as skin elsewhere on the body. And the male organ that brushes against poison ivy or poison oak is not going to be a happy male organ.
But in the winter, the major male organ health hazard becomes the intensely cold weather. Because of the cold (and ice and snow), many naturists retire to indoor-only naturist activities until warm weather returns. But there are many organized outdoor naturist events during winter. Polar plunges – jumping into ice cold waters – are popular, and hardly any more dangerous than those plunges in which people wear swimsuits. Naked skiing, sledding and snowboarding is increasingly popular. Some hardy souls still enjoy playing volleyball in the buff in winter, and it’s not unusual for a group of naturist friends to get together for an impromptu basketball game. And, of course, simply going for a walk naked (provided it is in enclosed grounds) is an option at any time of the year.
Male organ protection
Since some male naturists will continue to enjoy outdoor activities at least some time during winter, what are some male organ protection tips they should follow?
- Limit exposure. Just as delicate manhood skin shouldn’t be exposed to brutally harsh sunlight for an extended period of time in the summer, so should it not be exposed to sub-freezing temperatures for very long. Moderation is the key – and the colder it is, the less time the member should be out and about.
- Warm it up. Before venturing outdoors, warm the member up. This may mean waiting until the last minute to disrobe or wearing snug, warm briefs until just venturing out. Outdoors, it may pay to rub the manhood occasionally to keep it warm. This is easy to do when alone or with understanding friends; however, since rubbing the male organ often brings about tumescence and is often viewed as self-stimulating, this is not really an option in naturist groups, where manhood manipulation is frowned upon.
- Bring cover-up. It may pay to have some form of cover-up along – a robe, a towel, a pair of underwear – just in case the cold becomes unbearable and one has wandered too far away from shelter.
- Watch out for signs of frostbite. The last thing a guy wants is a frostbitten member, so know the warning signs. If the manhood gets prickly and then numb; turns very red or then turns white, pale or bluish; or turns hard and waxy, then frostbite may have occurred. Basically, if prickliness or numbness occurs, or if the member gets unnaturally reddened, it’s time to get inside before real damage occurs.
The male naturist who practices proper male organ protection should also be sure to include in his regimen the daily application of a top drawer male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Winter weather can dry out skin, so a crème that includes a combination of moisturizers, such as shea butter and vitamin E, is an excellent choice. The skin will be further protected if the crème also contains a mighty antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, to protect it from the ravages brought about by unwanted oxidative stress.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan