ALL >> Health >> View Article
Have You Gained Weight Because Of These Bad Habits? Here Are The Solutions!
Total Articles: 3
Obstinate habits related to health take a significant toll on life. To survive a healthy life balanced diet and exercises should be on the top of your every day’s schedule. Here’s a list that explains the reasons & solutions of weight gain due to bad habits:
1Racing Through the Meal
Have you ever noticed your eating speed? It may sound trivial, however, eating too fast poses the vulnerability of taking too many calories even before you realize that you’ve overeaten. According to a study published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, people who gallop food are more likely to become obese in comparison to the diners who eat slowly.
Solution- Eat slowly and mindfully because only then you’ll be able to realize your brain’s signal of fullness. Take approx. Twenty minutes to finish one meal. Don’t swallow the food and try to chew the food until it's broken down into minute bites.
2. Busy Enough for Exercise
Eating healthy is a mandate, but above all physical activities in the form of exercises, sports, or athletics are the lifeline. Stick to this thumb rule, burn extra calories every day through physical workout else someday or other you’ll face severe complications with your health.
Solution- Hit the gym or start practicing yoga/ aerobics or any other form of physical workout. Dancing or playing sports can also pull you out of your lazy comfort zone.
3.Lack of Enough Sleep
Do you know, if you suffer sleep loss too frequently, then you are likely to feel hungry even if you are full. This is because sleep loss affects the secretion of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol is responsible for regulating appetite. Studies suggest that sleep loss augments fat storage in the body.
Solution- Sleep for at least 8 hours a day.
4. Drinking Without Thinking
Your cocktails, beer, alcohol, wine or soft drinks may go down quickly, but just to fill the bag of calories. According to a study, alcohol lowers inhabitations and increases hunger. Moreover, when you drink, you treat yourself with bar snacks, and this becomes another reason for your increased weight.
Solution- Stopping or reducing drinking often go hand in hand with weight loss.
5. Skipping Breakfast
If you are skipping breakfast every day or not eating ‘healthy breakfast’ on time, then you are pushing your body to fast more and utilize the energy stored in it. And when your body starts overusing the stored energy, it starts accumulating fat.
Solution- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan