ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Tips To Make Your Website Design Seo-friendly
Total Articles: 41
Creating a well-designed, professional website is not enough for dominating the online landscape. Your website must be properly optimised for the search engines so that it receives a lot of traffic and is easily visible to the Internet users. Undoubtedly, SEO is an integral part of your online presence and success. However, when it comes to SEO for your website, most people only focus on their website’s copy. If you want to achieve online success, you need to make the design of your website SEO-friendly and below given are a few simple tips that you can consider.
# Use SEO-optimised Images
When you are optimising the text on your website, you should do the same for the images. Optimised images can enhance your website’s position on SERPs. When you are selecting photos for your website, you must ensure that they are not too large. Typically, images should be between 30 and 100 kb with a resolution of 72dpi. If the images used are too large, your website will load slowly and result in poor search engine ranking. Also, you can use keywords in the alt text section of the images and only use relevant images.
# Ensure Easily Accessible Design
Search engine rankings, as well as, conversion rates will be severely affected if you do not make your website fully accessible. You need to create a website that is responsive and can be viewed easily across all browsers and devices. Your website must not load slowly and should not be difficult to navigate when it is being viewed on the desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or any other mobile device. Owing to Google’s mobile-first index, websites that offer seamless viewing experience across devices are getting preference when it comes to ranking.
# Focus on the Correct Placement of Keywords
Keywords must not only be used in your website’s copy, but also incorporated in the very design of your website. You can use keywords in the H1 tags, title tag, meta descriptions, website slogans, h2 tags, footer links, URLs and so on.
The above-mentioned are few of the helpful tips that you can consider. However, before making any changes, it would be better to hire the services of a professional SEO agency. A professional will carry out a thorough website audit to find out the strengths and weaknesses.
Nhance Digital is a digital marketing and social media agency based in the UK. The company has over 10 years’ industry experience and proficient in implementing the latest strategies of SEO for your website. Their solutions are customised.
Nhance is a UK home grown web and internet marketing company with a global presence.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. What Are The Most Crucial Questions To Ask An Seo Specialist?
Author: Chris Walker
2. Beginners Guide To Technical Seo - An Integral Part Of On-page Optimization.
3. What Is Google Search Operators? Full List Of Operators
Author: Ananth parsad
4. Importance Of Seo In Business
5. Best Make Seo Brisbane You Will Read This Year (in 2019)
Author: Constant Click
6. 6 Types Of Backlinks You Need For Improved Seo
Author: Nik Gallagher
7. Why Digital Marketing Services Are Essential For Real Estate Agents?
Author: Auggie Diaz
8. Gain Credibility To Your Website Using Consistent Link Velocity
Author: Rakesh Kumar
9. Tips To Optimize Voice Search For Search Engines
Author: Harry Sazos
10. Why Investment In Seo Is A Great Business Decision?
11. How Can Hiring An Seo Expert Boosts Your Page Ranking
12. How To Use Customer Reviews To Boost Local Search Seo?
Author: Nik Gallagher
13. Started A New Business? Look What You Need To Succeed!
Author: Pooja Dagar
14. Seo Link Building - How It Is Beneficial For The Popularity Of Any Website?
Author: Ryan Shaw
15. How To Promote Your Business On Facebook To Maximise Your Marketing Return On Investment?