ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Why Should I Use Technology In My Classroom
Total Articles: 5
There are lots of reasons both pro and con to using technology in your classroom. Let's have a look at them until we start to effectively implement technology in your classroom.
What Has Changed in Instruction?
• Communication with the community (i.e. Parents)
• Linked to the planet (i.e. Digital pen pals)
• Students skills (i.e. Technical)
• accessibility to information (i.e. Google, Wikipedia)
What Hasn't Changed in Education?
• Tired of being a Kid
• Parent responsibilities
• Need for a teacher
• requirement for structured Moment
• Need for unstructured time
• Need for pupil to feel secure
• Have to convey
• Listening remains crucial
However, none was more than the one occurring in this technological age. For the very first time how learning happens is really changing. Educators have unlimited resources at their finger tips and have access to technology that can help them deliver their lessons effectively and efficiently. Pupils have vast stores of information at their hands and have technological knowledge to get this information even before going into the classroom. Students aren't overwhelmed or intimidate by tech and many times are more.
• Instant access to enormous amounts of information
• Quick and efficient
• Superb feedback
• Today's students speak"tech"
• Engages the student
• Prepares them to get a"tech" based world
• Outside experts are available
• A window to the world
• It's fun to use
• Teacher learns continuously
Ten reasons Not to Utilize Technology in the Modern Classroom
• Too expensive
• Confusing and complicated
• No support systems
• No assistance personnel
• Time consuming
• Not a successful teaching method
• Takes from teacher pupil relationship
• Pupils will be diverted
• Teacher Gets automated
It is too expensive, too complicated; it isn't an effective way of teaching... These are only some of explanations authorities, schools board and educators give for not using the ability of technologies more frequently in the classroom. However, if educators and administrators make a commitment to integrate the technology that's making companies and our private lives more efficient into our flailing education systems. . .the success of our pupils will be staggering and the future possibilities for the education will be limitless.
Computer Programming Articles1. A Brief Look At Custom Healthcare Software Development & Its Future.
Author: pawan yadav
2. Know About Importance Of Java Programming Language
Author: APTRON Noida
3. The Complete Guide To Understanding The Enterprise Application Integration
Author: rishabh Shukla
4. What Java Programmers Should Learn In 2019
5. Spring Framework Bean Scopes
Author: Kapil Gupta
6. Master The Art Of Java Se Support Roadmap With These Tips
7. How To Use Magento Import Export Extensions To Migrate Product Data?
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
8. A Complete Guide For Advanced Java
9. What Rings A Bell When You Hear The Word Java?
10. Most Recent Java Technologies And Trends
11. How To Disable Firewall On Mac
Author: karen minton
12. The Most Effective Method To Make And Obliterate Items In Java
13. Best Online Assets For Cutting Edge And Moderate Java Designers
14. Green Energy Is The Best Option To Save On Your Energy Bills
15. Business Calling Tips For Managers | Calling Etiquettes