ALL >> Health >> View Article
Itchy Male Organ: What’s Happening Under Your Boxers
Total Articles: 208
Have you ever been on a first date with an attractive partner only to find yourself thinking about one thing: how much your male organ itches? If this is you, continue reading to find a few common causes of male organ itchiness and a few remedies to heal that fiery burn. Male organ health is so important, so thankfully, many of the causes of manhood itching can be treated with a few lifestyle changes and normally do not include a trip to the emergency room unless the itchiness is presented with other symptoms, such as swelling, blood in the urine or semen or pain.
1) Male Yeast Infections can cause a funky smell beneath your boxers, not to mention a mighty itch. Although male yeast infections are not as common as those in females, they are caused by the same Candida yeast. Candida is normally present on moist skin, but having relations with a partner who has a yeast infection can transmit the infection back and forth. Make sure to always wear protection in order to fend off any infections.
2) Pubic Lice causes massive male organ irritation, as the insects leave tiny red bites that are itchy or painful. You’ll know if you have pubic lice by the very intense itching and looking through a magnifying mirror to find the little critters. If you find yourself feeing fatigued, irritable or have any pain in the private area, seek medical treatment to get rid of the pubic lice.
3) Contact Dermatitis is a condition that causes red, itchy and irritated skin after the skin comes into contact with a new lotion, soap, fragrance or detergent. Contact dermatitis can be contracted extremely easily, which is why it is so prevalent and causes an itchy male organ. You can get this by wearing gloves, rubbers, other peoples’ jewelry, and chemicals in cosmetic products. In order to combat this, use hypoallergenic products and only use sensitive soaps or detergents on that delicate private skin.
4) Molluscum Contagiosum is a common virus that is passed through skin or intimate contact. Sharing things with other people, even simple things like mats at the gym, towels, eye-makeup or toiletry items can transmit this virus from one human to another. Even though this is painless, and you won’t be uncomfortable, this virus presents small bumps on the affected area, which can cause itching, dryness and flakiness. Take the proper precautions by wearing gloves and be forewarned that scratching that itching the pesky bumps can lead to the infection spreading to surrounding skin and increased scarring. Keep those fingers off!
5) Smegma is normal but can be very gross. It is caused by the build-up of moisture, oil, and skin cells on the shaft of the male organ. For uncircumcised male organes, it is a common problem underneath the sheath. Smegma causes a thick sour-smelling discharge and can also cause redness and irritation, leading to dryness and itchiness. In order to prevent or rid yourself of smegma and dry, flaky skin, make sure to properly clean the male organ and pay close attention to the folds of the skin if you are uncircumcised.
Consider your choice of rubber when determining the cause of your manhood itchiness. Latex and spermicides can cause irritation and allergic reactions, so make it a point to use hypoallergenic rubbers to combat any sort of irritation from other substances.
Properly cleaning your privates is the most important thing to do to combat an itchy male organ. If you are intact, clean the sheath by pulling it back and thoroughly cleaning the tip of your male organ as well. After correctly washing the private area, pat dry the private area with a towel until it is completely dry. Then, moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the male organ skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary