ALL >> Health >> View Article
Live Scan Digital Fingerprinting - Questions And Answers
Total Articles: 7
Even though some businesses and agencies still require ink card fingerprinting, Live Scan digital fingerprinting has quickly become the standard. For many reasons, Live Scan digital fingerprinting is preferred, not the least being that it is a faster, cleaner and more streamlined process.
As with all new technology, there are questions and we have the answers:
What is “Live Scan”?
Live Scan is a faster, more accurate and more reliable fingerprinting method than using standard print cards. Live Scan is “inkless, ”producing a digital image of fingerprints capable of being transmitted electronically to the California Department of Justice, ultimately providing a more streamline process. For those requiring criminal history background checks - for employment, certification, licensing or immigration - Live Scan is the method we recommend.
What is the cost of Live Scan fingerprinting?
Our Live Scan fingerprint “rolling fee” is $30. This fee is independent from any additional fees charged by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Do I need to make an appointment?
No, we do not require appointments. We accept “walk in” appointments during our regular service hours.
Do you provide the Live Scan forms needed for fingerprinting?
No. We do not provide the Live Scan forms. Those applying must obtain forms and instructions from the agency or business requiring the criminal history background check.
What else is required for Live Scan fingerprinting?
When you arrive at your appointment you must have a valid government issued photo identification card, a government issued drivers license or a valid United States passport. Only valid, not-expired IDs with a photo will be accepted.
Bring three copies of the “Request for Live Scan Service” form document provided by your employer or the agency requesting your background check. Forms should be completed prior to arriving for your appointment.
When will I receive the response from the Department of Justice (DOJ)?
You will not receive the response. Responses are sent directly to the business or agency requesting the background check.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan