ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
All That May Be Responsible For A Low Quality Keyword Score
Total Articles: 83
Quality Score refers to an estimate of the quality of your ads, keywords, and landing pages. In other words, it is an aggregated estimate of your overall performance in ad auctions. Higher quality ads mean lower prices and better ad positions which means, the more relevant your ads and landing pages are to the user, the more likely it is that you’ll see higher Quality Scores. Low-quality keyword score means Google ranked your website lower due to the inappropriate keywords you have used in it.
As a matter of fact, in every AdWords account, Google assigns a Quality Score to your keywords, ad groups, campaigns, site links, and ads. This number (1-10) depends on a number of different metrics including click-through rate, quality of your landing page, keyword/ad relevance, keyword/search relevance, geographic performance etc.
There may be many reasons responsible for a low keyword quality score. Some of them have been listed below:
Click-through rate (CTR) indicates the ratio of users who click on a specific link to the number of total users who view a page, email, or advertisement. CTR is commonly used to measure the success of an online advertising campaign for a particular website as well as the effectiveness of email campaigns. Having a low CTR means there’s a good chance that Google is going to give you a bad quality score, which can end up costing you money in the long run.
Unorganized campaigns and ad groups:
One of the main reasons for getting low-quality keyword score is unorganized campaigns and ad groups. This occurs when your ad groups are not up to 15-25 related keywords advertising for one specific item.
Short tail keywords:
Short tail keywords are search phrases with only one or a few words. Their length is the main reason for making them less specific than searches with more words. Using all short-tail keywords means that your overall CTR is low (less than 2%). This is yet another reason for a low keyword score.
Refrain from all such practices and let Google rank your ads, keywords and landing pages higher in SERPs.
Keywords- ecommerce website designing company, custom website design company, Website designing company in india, Website designing company in noida, Modern web design, Website development service, Professional website design services
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose The Best Company For Web Development Solutions India?
Author: Narendra Suthar
2. Top Seo Company In India | Best Web Designing Company In Delhi
Author: sagar jha
3. Important Challenges Your E-commerce Provider Should Take Care Of
Author: Appcode India
4. Tips For Locating Office Space For Rent In Nj
5. Benefits Of Migrating To Shopify
6. Responsive Web Design Company Cochin
Author: Magiccodz Software Solutions
7. Why You Should Keep Up With The Latest E Commerce Business News
Author: Jacob Alex
8. Globalise Your Sales And Services With The Help Of Digital Marketing Experts
Author: Samya Banerjee
9. Pros And Cons Of Using Ppc Advertisements
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Trends In Mobile Application Development 2019
Author: Webclues Global
11. Top 10 Powerful Marketing Strategies To Promote E-commerce Website In Serp
Author: Kalpana Singh
12. How To Improve Your Bigcommerce Store In The New Year?
13. Why Outsource Your Website Development To A Web Development Company In Gurgaon?
Author: Netleaf software
14. The Best New Jersey Seo Company For Your Business
Author: Reclaim Digital
15. Latest Web Design Trends A Web Designing Company In Gurgaon Can Help Implement
Author: Netleaf software