ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Responsive Website Vs. Mobile App: Which Is Better?
Total Articles: 1
There isn’t much differences between a responsive website and mobile app. But deciding which one to choose requires understanding the functionalities of each type of development, its effect on final product and which is more appropriate for your business. On considering user preferences, consumers prefer apps over websites due to user experience, speed, extra features and offers. But in the initial stage users start using a website first before downloading the mobile app. Once they are satisfied, users switch to mobile app for better user experience and speed. In this case, mobile websites can be considered as a factor that drives initial awareness and engagement among people.
Why choose Responsive website?
A responsive website has a fluid and flexible layout that adjusts according to the screen size. It reacts according to the size of the user’s device with one URL and one content source. Having a responsive website now is a requirement rather than an option.
1. Availability: Users can access the content without any installation or downloading. Users can easily find a responsive website on their smartphone irrespective of operating system. But one important thing to keep in mind is most websites don’t work without internet connection.
2. Easy updation and bug fixing: This is the advantage of a website over mobile app. Users need not have to install the upgraded version to see the new available features. They can simply use the updated version without even thinking about device storage. It’s cost effective since the owner have to update one single website. On the other hand, it is easier for them to identify the issue and fix them.
3. Less expensive: Maintenance cost of a responsive website is less expensive when compared to mobile apps. One don’t have to develop native or hybrid app when they have one responsive website.
Responsive website benefit businesses in many ways like it creates awareness and reaches the customers and clients on smaller devices, increases lead generation, sales and ROI through its consistent experience.
Why mobile apps?
Mobile apps work differently when compared to websites. They cannot be used in all devices and need to be installed but they provide amazing user experience.
1. Offers special features: Mobile app can offer better features and functionalities to the users. On applying these functions to the website, may not work.
2. Security: Apps provide better security when compared to websites. Apps require permission to access your personal information during installation whereas browsers don’t provide this guarantee.
3. Working offline: Users can download information and use it without any internet access and it depends on the app’s features.
4. User-friendly: Mobile app tends to be more resistant irrespective of screen sizes that vary according to the phones and tablets. Since UI/UX for a mobile app is made for a specific platform it provides good and unique user experience. In case of mobile app, pictures get uploaded faster and uses less data.
In short, mobile app offers a better user experience and provides features like push messages but it has to be downloaded. Mobile websites are accessible to anyone in the internet and the overall experience may not meet the user’s expectations everytime.
Both Mobile apps and responsive websites hold advantages and also disadvantages also. Hence before switching to a particular form one should be sure of their requirement and work according to that. For a responsive and highly scalable mobile app development you can visit FuGenX Technologies. FuGenX, top mobile app Development Company in Bangalore, provides remarkable apps for every sector.
I am Rachana, working as a Business Development Executive at FuGenX Technologies. FuGenX is a CMMi Level 3 company and is a fastest growing mobile app development company in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad, India. It provides services based on Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Big Data, Automation, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. A Gps Car Tracking Device
Author: rafidah hassan
2. Global Aiops Platform Market Shoots Up To 34 Percent Cagr.
Author: Aarkstore Market Research
3. What Are The Importance Of Home Electrician Services In Adelaide?
Author: Brown Ross
4. Compactness And Clarity In Your Hands - Mirrorless Cameras
Author: s-world electronics
5. Energy Management System
6. The Top 5 Out Of The Box Use Cases Set To Cause A Renaissance In The Techno Segment
Author: informatics matrix
7. Major Factors That Can Influence The Development Cost Of An Ar App
Author: manisha sharma
8. What Should You Do With Your Old Smartphone Repair Or Replace
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
9. Web Development Company - App Development Services
Author: Shakeel Ahmed
10. Best Smart Home Device In 2019 Under Rs. 5000
Author: Aifa India
11. What You Need To Know About Ai In Healthcare Medical Billing
12. How You Ever Heard Of 4pl?
Author: Brilliant infosys
13. What Is Big Data In Agriculture?
14. Choosing The Best Online Reputation Management Service
Author: JDM Web
15. Caring For Your Aircraft’s Ignition System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto