ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is The Biofeedback Certification Institute Of America?
Total Articles: 35
The Biofeedback Certification Institute of America (BCIA) was created in January 1981 to establish and maintain standards for practitioners who use biofeedback, and certify those who meet these standards. BCIA is an autonomous nonprofit corporation. Its primary mission is to protect the public welfare by assuring the competence of certified biofeedback practitioners. BCIA policies and procedures are determined by an independent board which is comprised of a rotating group of distinguished biofeedback clinicians and researchers.
In 1996 the Board of Directors of the Biofeedback Certification Institute of America and the Academy of Certified Neurotherapists collaborated to develop a specialty certification in EEG Biofeedback to be managed and administered by BCIA. The opportunity to certify through the grand parenting process ended on December 31, 1997. As of 1998 the formal certification program in EEG Biofeedback is underway. In 2004 certification in Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction was added.
More Info: https://biofeedbackinternational.com/
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary