ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
The Process To Recuperate Dues From Housing Society Maintenance Bill Defaulters
Total Articles: 121
In current situation running a society smoothly relies on how much cash reserves the society has in its bank. Few societies don’t feel that much heat as members are cooperative and paying maintenance bills on time, inspect. Regular payment from members makes easier to run society as it doesn’t feel cash crux.
However few societies are an anomaly to this as default by members keep on increasing, which make committee members more difficult to manage. Recuperating the dues from members is a complex task as it also distresses the personal relationship with the committee members and defaulter members. And also there are some people who are not aware of Apartment Maintenance Software in Mumbai.
Under Section 101 of Maharashtra Societies Act (MCS), society can brawl the legal battle to recover dues from defaulters.
Society Committee can follow below process to recover dues from defaulter society member:
1) Issue a simple letter to defaulter (there is no specified format for this) which should include the amount dues, the period for payment and also a warning mentioned about “Failure to make payment, society will make application to society registrar under Maharashtra Societies Act section 101 to recover the outstanding dues”.
2) After the fulfillment of a given period on notice to defaulter, the committee should pass a resolution to take action against the defaulter.
3) Under section 101, Society chairman and the secretary can take action against the defaulter and has authority to sign all the required documents which they need to submit to society registrar who will issue the recovery certificate.
4) After the submission of all the papers from society to registrar. A registrar may ask for judging with defaulter member and confirm the records. After verifying and hearing if registrar fined the appeal truthful he will issue recovery certificate to society.
5) Once the recovery certificate received by recovery officer, he will produce the demand notice which will send to Sale Officer and same notice will be attached to property of defaulter member of society.
6) Sale officer will visit the flat of the defaulter to produce and submit the list of inventory of all his moveable property. If defaulter member is still not paying outstanding dues even after receiving Demand notice, Sale officer can annex the moveable property and can hand them over to Secretary or Chairman of society for custody.
7) After the annexing auction date is fixed for an auction of the seized movable property. If the amount received from an auction is less as compared to dues then Sale officer has right to auction the flat of defaulter member.
Customer Speaks on Hamari Society:
“It's been more than a year we are using this Online Society Management System in Mumbai for controlling our society which is located at Powai. We make the maintenance Bills easily and painlessly.”
Prithvi Shah, Shanti Complex, Powai.
Know our services: https://hamarisociety.co.in/why_choose_us
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 10 Ways To Drive Attendee Engagement At Event
Author: sara sandeep
2. How Can Custom Business Software Development Company Help Your Business?
Author: Eldon Broady
3. Affordable And Reliable Laptop Repair Richmond Services
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. Reliable Richmond Computer Repair Solutions
Author: Sarah Addyson
5. What Are The Business Benefits Of Implementing Odoo Erp
Author: Sanjiv Yadav
6. Sipotek Technology Announces Automated Optical Inspection Machine For A Precise Inspection Of Printe
Author: Formed cru
7. How Android App Development Company Help You In Your Business Success
8. Installation And Maintenance Of Edm 960 Twin Engine Management System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
9. Web Portals - The Best Way To Add Value To Customer Experience
Author: Maulik Shah
10. Reasons Why Mobile Mechanic Are A Breather
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. Why Xfunnels Is Regarded As The Smartest And Easiest Funnel Builder Of The World?
Author: Adam Stewart
12. Use System Integration Solutions In India To Stay Ahead
Author: Play Technologies
13. Gps Stamp Photo Camera App - How To Add Geotag To Photos On Iphone
14. What Makes A Step-down Transformer The Ideal Choice?
15. Home Electricians In Adelaide For All Your Home Electrical Problems
Author: Brown Ross