ALL >> Health >> View Article
Understanding The Three Different Types Of Hair Transplant
Total Articles: 2
As hair loss is becoming a common problem across the world, people are getting all types of hair transplants done to get the luscious look of their hair back. But when getting a hair transplant, it is important to study the various types of hair transplant procedures to ensure the treatment you are undertaking suits your hair and scalp type. There are many different types of hair transplant surgeries offered by the most trusted trichologist in Delhi. One needs to consult the surgeon to get their scalp and hair type examined and know what type could be the best hair transplant in Delhi for their hair. To understand more about different types of hair transplant, keep reading further.
Flaps is one of the most beneficial type of hair transplant and is even considered the best hair transplant in Delhi. This covers a huge area on the scalp and that too without consuming a lot of time. This surgical method removes the balding area from the head where there is no hair. This process is then followed by a process of stretching of healthy hair over this area. In this type of procedure, most of the bald area is covered by healthy hair in the end.
The best trichologist in Delhi recommendsgraft procedure for hair transplant. In this process, a specific portion from the scalp of the person is removed and is inserted with many hair strands. At regular intervals, saline injections are given to the person to maintain the health of the newly-added strands. It requires a number of sessions for complete healing of the person’s hair. Once the process and all the sessions is over, the person goes home with healthy scalp with lots of hair.
• Tissue Expansion
Another type of hair transplant that is quite common is tissue expansion. In this process, healthy hair from other parts of the scalp isnaturally made to grow on the balding areas through tissue expansion. A balloon type of tissue expander is placed under the area of scalp that has healthy and natural hair growth. Over time, this tissue expander is filled with saline water that leads to stretching and expansion of the tissues that have hair.
These are the three common types of hair transplant that are gaining popularity among people suffering hair loss. Consult the best trichologist in your area and get your scalp and hair type studied before getting this surgery done for hair transplant.
Author Bio: Rashi Aggarwal is a very good content writer, she has a lot of experience in article writing and she has written many articles on the topic of nose plastic surgery in Kolkata
and liposuction surgery in Kolkata
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary