ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Edit Your Old Blog Posts To Benefit Your Blog Like Never Before!
Total Articles: 83
Publishing numerous, data-driven posts on your blog is not enough. You need to check them. This is so because whenever a person visits your blog, he/she may go through any of your articles. Now, suppose, some of your blog posts contain outdated, stale information, it may cause the visitor to abandon your site/ blog. This may further lead to an increased bounce rate which is not good! This is why a need for editing old blog posts arises. You can leverage the following benefits by visiting your old blog posts:
Helps update information:
Whether you run a makeup and beauty blog or a blog related to all that geeky stuff, there is a room for improvement for all. With the evolving nature of “trends” in any field, it becomes very important to update the information on your posts. Outdated information is of no use, so, you should consider removing outdated posts completely. Updated information increases the quality of your blog posts and keeps visitors glued to your blog.
The most common mistake that all bloggers make is accepting irrelevant comments or spam comments that are submitted by automated commenting systems. Revisiting your old posts makes it easier to see those comments. Once you identify these comments, you should consider deleting them. Moreover, the comments that require a reply should be acknowledged and the commenter honored. This helps improve the value of the article as well as the post’s ranking in SERPs
Eliminates typographical errors:
Even though bloggers proof-read their articles before publishing them, some typographical errors may still go unnoticed. These errors are a big turn-off to anyone reading your article. As a matter of fact, revisiting your old posts and reading them with fresh eyes after time has passed, increases the probability of identifying those errors.
Boosts search engine ranking:
Identifying your highest ranked posts and knowing what keywords those posts are ranking for can help increase search engine rankings. In other words, based on these keywords, posts can be optimized for search results.
So, ready to edit some of your valuable old posts?
Keywords- ecommerce website designing company, custom website design company, Website designing company in india, Website designing company in noida, Modern web design, Website development service, Professional website design services
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose The Best Company For Web Development Solutions India?
Author: Narendra Suthar
2. Top Seo Company In India | Best Web Designing Company In Delhi
Author: sagar jha
3. Important Challenges Your E-commerce Provider Should Take Care Of
Author: Appcode India
4. Tips For Locating Office Space For Rent In Nj
5. Benefits Of Migrating To Shopify
6. Responsive Web Design Company Cochin
Author: Magiccodz Software Solutions
7. Why You Should Keep Up With The Latest E Commerce Business News
Author: Jacob Alex
8. Globalise Your Sales And Services With The Help Of Digital Marketing Experts
Author: Samya Banerjee
9. Pros And Cons Of Using Ppc Advertisements
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Trends In Mobile Application Development 2019
Author: Webclues Global
11. Top 10 Powerful Marketing Strategies To Promote E-commerce Website In Serp
Author: Kalpana Singh
12. How To Improve Your Bigcommerce Store In The New Year?
13. Why Outsource Your Website Development To A Web Development Company In Gurgaon?
Author: Netleaf software
14. The Best New Jersey Seo Company For Your Business
Author: Reclaim Digital
15. Latest Web Design Trends A Web Designing Company In Gurgaon Can Help Implement
Author: Netleaf software