ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Blog Archives: Ever Wondered Why They Are So Important?
Total Articles: 83
An archive refers to an accumulation of historical records or the physical place they are located. Archives contain primary source documents that have accumulated over the course of an individual or organization’s lifetime and are kept to show the function of that person or organization. In the case of blogs, archives are the history of the blog. While your recent blog posts appear on the blog’s home page, your older posts are harder to find. This search can be eased down with the help of blog archive feature in most blogging applications. In other words, this feature helps to find your older posts online at any time in the future.
Importance of blog archives:
Blog archives are crucial to your blog as:
They provide your blog with depth and credibility:
Suppose a reader is going through one of your current blog post about a specific topic of interest like a review of a new product, they might click through the blog’s archives to get related information such as similar product reviews, product tips.
More posts mean more entry points:
More posts provide you more entry points because search engines have more ways to find your blog. Moreover, the people have more ways to find your blog through posts shared by their online connections, discussed through these numerous entries. This further means that you will have more blog traffic.
They contain evergreen content:
Evergreen content refers to the one that won’t go out of date in a couple of months or even a couple of years. This is the content in your blog archives that will continue to drive traffic to your blog for a long time. This would help the new visitors to read more recent content, such that, when they find that archived content, they might just click around to read more fresh content and could become loyal visitors.
They make it easy for the readers to find the desired content:
People visit your blogs to read gain knowledge about their topics of interest. So, blog archives are important to your regular readers as well as others as they make it easy for people to find content that matters to them.
Hope this small piece of information was able to enlighten you about the significance of blog archives.
Keywords- ecommerce website designing company, custom website design company, Website designing company in india, Website designing company in noida, Modern web design, Website development service, Professional website design services
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose The Best Company For Web Development Solutions India?
Author: Narendra Suthar
2. Top Seo Company In India | Best Web Designing Company In Delhi
Author: sagar jha
3. Important Challenges Your E-commerce Provider Should Take Care Of
Author: Appcode India
4. Tips For Locating Office Space For Rent In Nj
5. Benefits Of Migrating To Shopify
6. Responsive Web Design Company Cochin
Author: Magiccodz Software Solutions
7. Why You Should Keep Up With The Latest E Commerce Business News
Author: Jacob Alex
8. Globalise Your Sales And Services With The Help Of Digital Marketing Experts
Author: Samya Banerjee
9. Pros And Cons Of Using Ppc Advertisements
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Trends In Mobile Application Development 2019
Author: Webclues Global
11. Top 10 Powerful Marketing Strategies To Promote E-commerce Website In Serp
Author: Kalpana Singh
12. How To Improve Your Bigcommerce Store In The New Year?
13. Why Outsource Your Website Development To A Web Development Company In Gurgaon?
Author: Netleaf software
14. The Best New Jersey Seo Company For Your Business
Author: Reclaim Digital
15. Latest Web Design Trends A Web Designing Company In Gurgaon Can Help Implement
Author: Netleaf software